Moving To Or From Arizona State University Polytechnic Campus
Moving has been categorized by many as a daunting and challenging process. This is not too far from the truth; however, the outcome of your process is determined by how you handle the actual move. When you are thinking of moving as a student, it could be because you are starting life in a new university like Arizona State University Polytechnic Campus, away from home. You could also be a graduate of the same university, looking to begin life outside of campus. Whatever the reason, A-1 Auto Transport Inc is well-versed in handling student moves just as yours, and we continue to get good reviews across the board for our professional moving services.
How to make a student move easier
Moving as a student may be the first move you will have to make by yourself. However, this should be no reason to make your move stressful. Here are a few tips to help make your move easier.
- Plan for any eventualities: Planning ahead is always a good thing to do with any move. Did you know that you should leave at least two weeks to plan for any eventualities like changing of moving dates and so on? This will save you a headache as well as money.
- Save for your move: Begin to put some money aside as early as three months before your move. Moving can prove to be an expensive affair, and you need to be prepared for this.
- Enlist the services of a professional mover: To some, using a professional mover for a student move may seem like a farfetched notion. This however is important to ensure that every aspect of your move is taken care of, and that you get all the moving help you need without inconveniencing family and friends.
Here is why you need to hire professional movers
As we mentioned earlier, hiring professional movers helps to get every detail of your move taken care of. Moreover, here are more reasons why you should hire professional movers.
- Your items will be handled professionally: You probably do not know the first thing about packing up your prized pool table, or how to safely pad and pack your 52” LED TV without risking breakage. Professional movers know the ins and outs of packing different items up for moving, so let them handle it.
- Your items will be insured against any loss or damage: Professional moving companies usually offer on-transit insurance which covers your items for the duration that they are in the hands of the movers. In case of any damage or breakage, you are sure to be compensated.
- Your peace of mind has no price tag: Choosing to go the professional way during your student move means that you will not have to stress over it. No matter the cost of the service, remember that your peace of mind is priceless.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best university movers
When you finally settle on getting a professional moving company to take care of your student move, here are a few questions that will guide you:
- Is the moving company fully insured and licensed? Be sure to use companies that list their insurance information on their website as well as their licensing bodies. It is also important to ensure that the insurance and licenses are up to date.
- How far are you moving? Some professional moving companies only offer their services locally, so if you need an international mover, you must ensure that the one you settle on can offer this service.
The services we offer at A-1 Auto Transport Inc
A1 Auto Transport Inc offers a very wide spectrum of moving services that you can choose from. These services include local, long distance, interstate, coast to coast, and international moving services. Additionally, we offer full service moving, packing and unpacking services, furniture disassembly and assembly, free moving quotes and estimates, cheap and affordable moving labor, provision of moving boxes and supplies among other moving services. Additionally, we offer storage services which include long and short term storage in climate-controlled facilities that are clean and secure.
This is why you should move with us
We are a fully licensed and insured moving services provider offering our services across the entire country as well as internationally. Moreover, we have accreditations from the Better Business Bureau as well as membership with the American Moving and Storage Association.
Contact us today
Feel free to call us via 888-509-3213 for all your moving needs. Additionally, you can fill the form at the top of the page and we will be in touch with you soon.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.