Best Arizona Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
Moving out of Arizona can be a stressful and difficult process. There is packing up the whole house, renting a van or borrowing a pickup truck, asking friends for help and ultimately breaking or losing something. It can really take its toll on something that should be exciting like starting a new life somewhere either across town or across the country.
You don’t need to let it get to you, however. You could hire a professional local or out of state moving company to handle the hard work for you. Some movers will even pack up your house for you. You can enjoy your exciting new home and let someone else move your things for you.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
|Arizona to Nevada||257 miles||$2,170- $2,695||$4,164- $5,978||2-4|
|Phoenix to LA||379 miles||$2,341- $2,920||$4,538- $6,543||2-4|
|Denver to Phoenix||605 miles||$2,660- $3,336||$5,216- $7,554||3-5|
|Oklahoma to Arizona||1075 miles||$3,198- $4,034||$6,360- $9,257||4-6|
|Arizona to Louisiana||1323 miles||$3,538- $4,477||$7,087- $10,346||4-6|
|Chicago to Tucson||1437 miles||$3,673- $4,654||$7,382- $10,792||4-6|
|Mesa to Atlanta||1577 miles||$3,756- $4,762||$7,556- $11,046||5-7|
|Columbus to Mesa||1654 miles||$3,858- $4,894||$7,770- $11,364||5-7|
|Arizona to New York||2268 miles||$4,505- $5,738||$9,153- $13,430||6-8|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs - 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs - 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs - 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs - 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs - 19500 lbs
Cheap Movers Near Me
Looking for cheap long distance movers near you in Arizona? If you’ve been pricing out moving companies from major commercial services, you might have experienced a little sticker shock. Hiring a company has its pros and cons, but it is usually one of the more expensive options. Before you give up and consider the last resort of doing it all yourself, start a conversation with A1 Transport Service to see if we can help you with your pending move.
Are you moving just a state away, no problem, these moves can take as few as 2-4 days, and we can deliver everything right to your new address. How about if you’re making a west to east coast kind of move? We can make this move in a fraction of the time as commercial services and get all of your belongings to you in about 7-9 days. We have professional drivers located near you in Arizona, who are ready to get you on the road and on the next chapter of your life. Head to A1 Auto Transport to compare long distance movers with trucks in your area right now.
Choosing Your Arizona Long Distance Movers
Picking the right moving company is important. Make sure you are getting the best option for your money by doing a bit of research.
- How many years of experience does this company have: Don’t skimp on the experience. A company that has been around for a long time has seen it all. They know how to handle problems, and aren’t a fly by night operation that is going to load up your stuff and disappear.
- Are they registered with the Department of Transportation: The law states that interstate movers must be registered with the Federal government and have a U.S. DOT number. You should make sure that they are registered before doing business with them.
- Look for testimonials and reviews: The internet is a wonderful resource for determining the trustworthiness and professionalism of a company. Sites like YELP and Google reviews have made it easy to make sure a company has a reputation for excellence. Look closely for reviews that explain how problems were solved.
- Does the company have insurance for the entire value of your belongings: The law requires insurance to cover only $0.60 per pound. Some companies go further than that and provide insurance on the full replacement value or depreciated value of the items. You need to know which the company you are working with is offering.
- Additional services: What additional services does a moving company offer? Will they offer packing and unpacking services? How much do these add ons cost?
- Consider using a local company: This helps guarantee that you will be able to reach the company if there are any problems.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Our Moving Services
- Staten to state, coast to coast, local and long distance moving
- Office moving
- Heavy and specialized furniture moving. Piano moving, pool table moving, etc.
- Commercial, apartment, or residential house moving
- Military relocations
- Interstate or cross country moving
- Door to door moving
- Full service packing and unpacking, including packing materials
- Auto transport services
- Cheap Arizona moving rates
How Much Will It Cost To Hire My Arizona Long Distance Movers?
Hiring a moving company can be cheap or expensive depending on your needs. If you are moving a few items across town it won’t cost as much as a lot of items across the country. Fees will be dependent on a number of factors including the cost of fuel, the weight of the furniture and belongings you are moving, additional services you requested, etc. It is important to check around and get a few different quotes. Most companies will offer some kind of cost calculator on their websites, but for a more accurate quote you should call the company directly. They will offer you a free quote to help you determine which company offers you the most value.
Before You Sign a Contract
- Make sure every service you have requested and their particular costs are outlined on your contract.
- Ensure that your contact information is correct. Also make sure that the addresses for you old and new home are listed properly.
- Find out what the policy is on damages and lost items. Will the company cover replacement costs or only the minimum $0.60 per pound they are required to cover.
Things You Must Do
- Transport jewelry and other valuables with you
- Make sure your belongings are protected in the event of damages. Some homeowners’ insurance policies will cover this in addition to the insurance held by the moving company.
- Most movers keep a detailed inventory sheet listing the condition of items in the home. Request a copy for your records
- Don’t stack all your boxes in one area. Leave them in the rooms they were packed in for the movers to pick up on moving day.
International Moving Services in Arizona
With A1 auto transport, you can move to Europe without much heavy lifting. We can do it for you and take care of the transport as well.
To get all of your belongings across the ocean, you’ll need a ship and a container. It’s important to pack everything tightly and to secure them, so nothing breaks midway. Our staff will know what to do.
It’s also important to get rid of anything you deem unnecessary. The fewer things you have to move, the easier it will be, and the less you’ll have to pay. Your items’ weight and volume play a huge role in determining the transport’s price.
Arizona Cross Country Movers for Hire
Arizona Movers & Storage
3903 N. 16th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Arizona Brothers Moving & Storage
16816 N. 29th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Above and Beyond Movers
39506 N. Daisy Mountain Dr. Ste # 122-266
Anthem, AZ 85086
Arizona Storage Facility Directory
Everest Self Storage
6315 W. McDowell Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85035
Dollar Self Storage
4170 W. Peoria Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85029
1835 S. 19th Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85009