Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Argo, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Argo Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Argo is a suburban city which is partly located in west-central St. Clair County and northeast Jefferson County in Alabama. It is a blossoming city with a professional workforce dedicated to making sure that the environment is safe, conducive and clean. It is a wonderful place to start and raise a family and also run a business. Shipping cars to or from Argo is easy and accessible thanks to A-1 Auto Transport. We are one of the leading car shipping companies located in the United States. We have been around for over a quarter of a century, making us one of the most experienced shippers in the world. Ship with us and experience the difference.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Indianapolis to Argo||$485||485 miles||2-4 days|
|Dallas to Argo||$495||661 miles||3-5 days|
|Chicago to Argo||$502||670 miles||3-5 days|
|Kansas City to Argo||$533||711 miles||3-5 days|
|Argo to San Francisco||$1176||2352 miles||6-8 days|
|Portland to Argo||$1002||2507 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Argo
The City of Argo encompasses about 12.3 square miles. We are able to transport any type of cargo to any region of the city that has a passage big enough for our carriers. The main roads we use when shipping cars to or from Argo include Interstate Highway 59, U.S. Highway 11 which is also referred to as State Highway 7, and County Road 6.
Services we provide
We provide a wide range of shipping options for our customers all under one roof. Some of them include:
- Enclosed or covered shipping: This is a unique shipping service where your vehicle is placed in an enclosed trailer where it will be safe from the elements during shipment. The enclosed environment provides additional security and protection against theft, adverse weather, debris damage, and prying eyes. It is mostly used by people transporting high-end, exotic, antique, classic, and expensive vehicles. An added benefit of enclosed car transport services is that you can often leave personal items inside during shipment. You cannot do that when you ship with open air transport. If you need to ship items inside the car, be sure to clear it with your transport agent ahead of time to make sure your property will be allowed. Enclosed car shipping is more expensive than open air transport, but it is a great way to ship your expensive luxury cars or collectible vehicles.
- Open air transport: With open air car transport, cars are loaded by being driven onto an open, single level flatbed trailer or a double level car hauler where they can be transported alone or with up to ten other cars. Open air car transport is ideal for cars that are driven often and can be exposed to the elements during shipment. This is the least expensive option for shipping a car via interstate auto transport.
International Car Shipping
Planning a move to or from Argo from overseas? This city is special and has many opportunities for employment and a relaxing lifestyle, but we also know that many people accept employment offers from companies overseas or need to move for their current employer to help set up new international operations. We can help with your overseas move to or from Argo.
- International / RoRo: The process of shipping your vehicle internationally differs from that of moving one locally. There is more protocol, paperwork, and distance to cover. We have been doing this for over 20 years, perfecting every aspect of our service delivery. We are able to make the process of shipping items internationally as easy and straightforward as that of shipping locally.
- International Container: With the same concept as domestic enclosed transport, we can have your car shipped internationally to or from Argo securely inside a large shipping container. Containers are also a great way to ship along household goods and other personal property along with the car depending on the country you are relocating to.
Why enclosed car shipping service costs more
Enclosed services, whether via the interstate or even when shipping overseas will cost more than domestic open air via the interstate or RoRo international shipments. The reason for this is straightforward. Enclosed trailers as well as large shipping containers are expensive to build. Highway carrier companies tend to invest in open air car haulers where they can haul numerous vehicles at one time, so they make more money in a quicker amount of time.
International shippers will usually rent the container to a customer rather than sell them because they are not cheap to buy, and companies can earn more by renting over and over than by selling to one customer.
Another reason behind the higher cost is the secure environment that your car and other cargo are placed in when shipped. Some enclosed trailers as well as shipping containers offer padded sides for extra protection during shipment, and this will cost more even than a regular enclosed trailer or container.
We can often offer guaranteed delivery dates to customers who use enclosed services because there are fewer enclosed shippers available.
We offer convenience for our customers
Door to door pick-up drop off: This is the most popular and most efficient service we provide. Our customers are able to order shipping services that will pick their vehicles or the other items to be shipped straight from their doorsteps and have them delivered to any location they like. Its main advantages are that the customer does not have to deliver the car to a terminal or port for shipping. You also get to interact first-hand with the person who is going to ship your vehicle. You can give him extra instructions on how to handle your car and get a general feel of how your vehicle will be handled throughout the shipping ordeal.
The types of cars we ship
We ship a wide variety of cars to any location. The most common vehicles we ship include:
- Classics and antique cars
- Electric vehicles
- Sports utility vehicle
- RVs and motorhomes
- All-terrain vehicle
- Salvaged vehicles
- Non-operational vehicles
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
When you are shipping cars to or from Argo or anywhere for that matter, there are a few preparation steps that you need to follow in order to ensure that your vehicle is not delayed or attracts fines and extra charges. Here are some of the steps.
- Scheduling and planning ahead. This allows you to carefully choose your auto shipper scrutinizing every minor detail about them in order to get the best deal possible.
- Cleaning out your car.
- Making a schedule and removing any aftermarket installations.
- Getting your vehicle checked out by a qualified mechanic.
- Making copies of your car keys.
- Signing the bill of lading.
Why ship with A-1 Auto Transport?
When you are planning on making a shipment, there are plenty of things that run through your mind and worry you. Your shipment’s safety, cost, and how long it will take for it to get to its destination, just to name a few. At A-1 Auto transport, we ensure that your vehicle is well taken care of. We only hire the best and most experienced staff to take care of your vehicle. We also employ the latest and most advanced technology to handle and ferry your shipment.
If you are looking for a reliable shipping partner, then look no further. A-1 Auto Transport is here to serve your needs. Our years of experience coupled with our in-depth industry knowledge make us the most suitable company to transact with. Call us on 1-800-452-2880 to make a booking.
City of Argo- The city website is a great place to find information on local events, utilities and other helpful residential information. Check out the website at this link.