Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Ardmore, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Ardmore Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Ardmore is a comely, small town within Limestone County in Alabama. It is a friendly place for setting up a new home or business. New business and employment opportunities keep people moving to towns like these. Car shipping can become a bit of a problem when you are moving to a small town. Most of these routes have a very high price tag and fewer transport companies servicing them. A-1 Auto Transport is your best choice when you are shipping cars to or from Ardmore.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Ardmore||$86||86 miles||1-2 days|
|Pittsburgh to Ardmore||$486||648 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington to Ardmore||$535||714 miles||3-5 days|
|Miami to Ardmore||$687||917 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Ardmore||$691||1153 miles||4-6 days|
|Ardmore to Tucson||$973||1622 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Ardmore
We will ship your car to any part within the two square miles in Ardmore. We are present in all the counties in Alabama and other parts of the US.
Car transport services offered in Ardmore
- We have affordable automobile collections from dealership to private customers and from manufacturer to dealership. Most people in such situations usually look for a low-cost transportation solution. Open-air transport has some of the lowest rates in the auto shipping industry. Our solution gives you the chance to split costs with close to a dozen other shippers.
- We guarantee safe and reliable delivery of classics, race cars, vintage bikes, other high-end vehicles. With enclosed transportation, your car will get the best protection from the elements. We use hydraulic lift gates to load and unload cars that have low ground clearance.
- There are several A-1 Auto Transport terminals from where you can drop-off or collect your car and save money while at it. We offer nationwide coverage with our door-to-door service. We will fetch the vehicle from anywhere in the world and deliver it to your residence. We know the best roads to take because we have a long history of shipping cars to or from Ardmore.
- One type of international transport that you could rely on when moving to a different country is the RoRo We use large vessels, which have enough space for up to 6000 vehicles in one shipment. The large volume can help us to negotiate for the lowest shipping rates for you.
- We have specialized equipment to move non-op and salvaged vehicles domestically and internationally. We will give your vehicle extra protection during shipment with the containerized option. Shipping containers are the best option for people are relocating since they can keep all their possessions inside the container.
Types of vehicles that we transport
We can transport a variety of automobiles. They include:
- ATVs and motorcycles
- Boats and yachts
- RVs and motorhomes
- Classic cars
- Luxury cars
- Freight cargo, and many others
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Take out any personal items that you have in the car and clean it.
- Lower your gas tank to about 1/4 full.
- Take the car for repair to make sure it runs properly.
How to choose a transport company
- Make sure that you get at least three shipping quotes from different companies to compare the pricing.
- Look up the address through legitimate networks or have somebody from around the area check it out for you.
- Ask if the company has licenses from the US Department of transportation. A properly registered company will share their MC and USDOT licenses without making a fuss.
- Ask around from your relations if anyone has ever had experience dealing with the company. You can also check for reviews from trusted agencies like the Better Business Bureau.
Shipping your car with A-1 Auto Transport
Transport companies that are locally based have the best experience shipping cars to or from Ardmore. They have better knowledge of the challenges involved and the most efficient routes to use. You can rely on a company with more years of experience to do the best job. A-1 Auto Transport has a local presence in many parts of Alabama. A-1 Auto Transport has more than 20 years of auto shipping experience. We have a good command of the transportation routes, whether you choose terminal shipping or the door-to-door option. Even though we have all transportation options in-house, we do not up-sell or cross-sell our services. You can choose any service that meets your needs.
Tips on moving to Ardmore
A stroll down the streets of Alabama is an enthralling experience for old and newbie residents alike, but not when you can’t find your way to the terminal. Try to reach the town at least a day ahead of your car.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.