Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Apalachicola, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Apalachicola Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Apalachicola is a favorite destination for tourists that are looking to experience ‘Old Florida’ which is the name given to smaller communities in the state. The tourists travel alone or in groups with the aim of learning as much as possible about the city. Majority of the tourists visiting the area ship their vehicles with A-1 Auto Transport because of the quality services we offer in Florida and beyond. Additionally, we offer high quality services to individuals and companies at affordable rates in the US and abroad.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Apalachicola to Tampa||$295||295 miles||2-4 days|
|Atlanta to Apalachicola||$338||338 miles||2-4 days|
|Apalachicola to New Orleans||$420||420 miles||2-4 days|
|Apalachicola to Philadelphia||$652||1087 miles||4-6 days|
|Apalachicola to New York||$704||1174 miles||4-6 days|
|Minneapolis to Apalachicola||$841||1401 miles||4-6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Apalachicola||$1073||2145 miles||6-8 days|
|Sacramento to Apalachicola||$1070||2674 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Apalachicola
Shipping cars to or from Apalachicola is a regular activity for the team at A-1 Auto Transport. We have moved vehicles on behalf of the 2,231 residents for over twenty years and have mastered the road network of the city. Although the 2.6 square mile area is served by a number of roads, the main transportation route is U.S Highway 98. The highway passes through the city and extends to other neighboring areas as well. Our drivers use the route to move vehicles within the city within the shortest time possible.
Apart from Apalachicola, we also move vehicles to nearby areas that regularly request for our services. Some of these areas include the city of Carrabelle among others.
Types of cars we ship to or from Apalachicola
A-1 Auto Transport has moved hundreds of vehicles to all corners of the city and its environs. Our drivers use open and covered transport trailers to move vehicles of varied models on behalf of individuals or companies. Some of the vehicles we ship from the area are electric cars, motorhomes, recreational vehicles, luxury cars, snowmobiles, ATVs, sedans, jet skis, buses, trucks, salvaged vehicles, oversized cars, classic cars and motorcycles among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Apalachicola
Shipping cars to or from Apalachicola requires adequate preparation for it to go smoothly. Some of the ways to prepare are:
- Remove aftermarket products. It is advisable to get rid of any items that have been added to enhance the look or performance of your car. Some of these items include GPS and navigation systems among others.
- Disable the car alarm. Make sure you have deactivated your alarm before handing over your car to the vehicle moving company. If possible, disable the system as soon as the shipping date is confirmed.
We offer a wide variety of options to those shipping cars to or from Apalachicola and its environs. Some of these services include:
- Classic car shipping: Shipping a classic car should be done by professionals that are skilled in moving old cars to various destinations. Fortunately, we have over two decades of experience shipping such cars and always deliver them in pristine condition. Our drivers are well trained and can move classic cars in a safe and secure manner to all the fifty states in the US. Typically, we move them using covered transport trailers which offer maximum protection to the vehicles during transportation. Our drivers ensure that the vehicles reach the various destinations within the agreed timelines, during the day or night. Apart from moving antique cars locally, we also ship them to overseas locations by sea or air at a reasonable rate.
- Container shipping: Container shipping is one of the most popular options for moving small and large vehicles to various locations overseas. The intermodal containers are made from strong material that offers protection to the vehicles we ship abroad. Most times, the vehicles shipped using the containers are loaded onto cargo ships and moved to the agreed location. Fortunately, we have modern equipment that we use to lift the vehicle and load it into the container without putting it at risk. Our staff also ensures that the car is well secured so that it does not topple over during shipping. Additionally, we ship several vehicles using containers and make sure they reach your preferred location in one piece.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport is a certified vehicle moving company that has been operating in the US for over twenty years. We have a large customer base in the fifty states including Hawaii and Alaska. Our team of shipping professionals guides vehicle owners through the car transportation process all year round. We have a fleet of trucks that can accommodate vehicles of all sizes and weight to near or far off locations. Also, our shipping packages comprise of transport insurance and real-time satellite tracking for all our clients.
Ship with us!
A-1 Auto Transport has a team that is passionate about vehicle shipping locally and internationally. Call us today for a free quote!