Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Apache Junction, Arizona
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Apache Junction Long Distance Moving Companies
Apache Junction is an old Arizona treasure known for its diversity. If you are hoping to move here, you are in luck. If you heed the advice in this guide your move will run smoothly. We are professional movers who also ship cars.
Tips to make your move easier
Ease the process of moving by looking for enough packing materials. For appliances that came in their own boxes, pack them in the same boxes. If you fail to locate the original boxes, safely place them in snug-fitting medium boxes. It shouldn’t be too tight nor too roomy. Make sure you clean and dry the appliances before you pack them. All detachable parts should be removed. Do the same for small fragile parts. Also pack the user manual alongside its corresponding appliance. Preferably tape it on the side of the box. This will make it easier to re-assemble.
Pots and pans often eat up a lot of space if not packed properly. Place the biggest pan horizontal in a fitting box. Heap the rest on top of it in size-decreasing order. The lids should be covered in bubble wrap before being placed over the stack of pans. You could also opt to place the pans diagonally with the lids lying underneath the pans handles.
Go through your pantry and fridge and dispose anything whose expiry date is around the corner. The rest of the food items should be carefully placed in boxes or tote boxes. Ensure the lids are properly sealed. The boxes should be clearly labeled for ease of unpacking. Consider using a color-coding system.
The box you choose for stacking the plates should be double-taped from the bottom for extra support. Make an extra lining of large pieces of bubble wrap on all sides of the box. Leave enough bubble wrap to cover the top of the box after loading the plates. Place enough bubble wrap between two plates and mark that box FRAGILE. Also, draw an arrow indicating which side is up.
Keep aside the items you might need in the last few days of your previous home as well as first few days of your new home. Things like dishes and cutlery can be substituted by disposable items. Pack the not so frequently used items first and the essentials towards the last.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
Hiring professional movers will alleviate a lot of stress associated with moving. Not just the physical strain but the mental overload as well. If you hire movers, they will handle everything from start to finish including packing and unpacking. They also offer other useful services like temporary storage.
They have the equipment and expertise to handle heavy objects with ease. This will decrease the risks of accidents, injury, as well as damage to your property. If you are worried about cost, you will be pleased to know there are a variety of options to choose from. You don’t need to go for a full-service but can choose partial service at a lower cost.
How to find the best moving company
Ideally, the Apache Junction movers you find should be able to offer you a stress-free relocation process and rearrange all your belongings at the new location without any problem.
- The company’s vans should be of good quality; this will ensure the delivery is speedy.
- It’s safer to go with movers who have trackers. It will be easier to find out their whereabouts and plan accordingly.
- Never ever skimp on quality. The best way to gauge their quality is by reading online reviews from trusted sites like
- Experienced movers should always take precedence.
- The movers should be licensed, bonded and insured.
Our moving services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocations
- Full Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Vehicle Relocations
- Same day movers
- Cheap Apache Junction movers
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
Here at A-1 auto transport, we have specialized in domestic, commercial, and international moving. We pride ourselves in our customer-service and can provide you with the moving solution you require at an affordable rate.
Talk to us!
If you are planning a move to or from Apache Junction, kindly contact our experts on our toll free line 888-509-3213. Don’t forget to get free estimates by filling out the form at the top of this page.