Antioch Long Distance Moving Companies
Since its incorporation in 1892, the Village of Antioch has continued to grow steadily with the establishment of industries such as Pickard China and Home of Bencher, Inc. Outdoor fans will love a variety of recreational activities like kite flying, skiing, snowmobiling and national fishing tournaments. If you have planned a move to Antioch, hiring a professional moving company in Illinois will make your move easier. A-1 Auto Transport has been moving people for close to 30 years using well-structured moving solutions. We offer a variety of unique moving services including vehicle transportation.
Tips to help you move easier
- Avoid packing food or liquids. You risk getting your stuff messed in case of seepage from cans or bottles that weren’t properly sealed. If you are driving, you may consider transporting them yourself. Otherwise, it’s wise to give away to friends or neighbors.
- Pack items you’ll need to use immediately you arrive at your new home. This will come in handy since you'll probably be too tired to unpack the first night. Include basic items such as toothbrushes, toilet paper, towels, bedsheets and phone/laptop chargers.
- Organize how to carefully pack important documents like passports, will, bank statements and birth certificates. Make copies and keep the box or bag containing the records with you.
- If you have pets, make the appropriate arrangements and ensure that you have the necessary certificates from your veterinarian. Find out the regulations of the state or city you’re moving to so that you can have all the documentation ready.
- Make arrangements to clean your new house before you move in. Painting, carpet cleaning, and wood floor cleaning will be way easier if done when the house is empty.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
- Experience: An established and renowned moving company like A-1 auto Transport has completed thousands of moves since its establishment. We have the resources to expedite your moving process and make sure your items are delivered without any damages.
- Protection: The biggest challenge when moving on your own is trying not to break any of your items. Without the proper packing skills, your belongings may break before even being loaded into the trucks. However, professional movers are trained with the proper techniques to pack your items strategically and to arrange them in the trucks in a way they won’t shift while in transit.
- Time management: Planning for a move takes an incredible amount of time for everything to run smoothly. Multiple tasks need to be accomplished such as packing, setting up your utilities and checking out the new house. Hiring a professional mover will help you get sufficient time to complete any task that needs your attention without feeling overwhelmed.
- Expertise: Professional movers have been in the business for a long time and have experienced it all, from bad weather to trucks breaking down along the way. They have the necessary resources and backup plans in case anything happens. They do their best to ensure your belongings are promptly delivered without any damages.
How to find the best moving company
Thoroughly research the moving company you consider hiring by checking their history on the U.S. Department of Transportation database. All moving companies should have a license number that acts a permit to move across the different states.
Accidents can happen anytime when moving and it's critical to protect your items by hiring an insured moving company. Verify if your moving company is compliant with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
Online reviews from a reputable site like the Better Business Bureau will provide vital information regarding the performance of a moving company. Read as many reviews as possible and check the company’s ratings and complaints history.
Word of mouth is still a useful tool when looking for information. Reach out to your friends, co-workers and family members and ask for suggestions. Most people are happy to share their good or bad experiences and will help you make a wise decision.
We handle the following services
- Auto transport (car transportation)
- Long distance moving
- International moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Corporate moving
- Pet transport
- Military moving
- Interstate and in-state moving
- Office relocation
- Cheap Antioch movers
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
With branches countrywide, we provide the highest quality of moving services at affordable prices. We focus on ensuring client satisfaction by doing a follow-up to determine how they were served. You can rely on A-1 Auto Transport for fast, secure and efficient moving services.
For more information on our services, call our customer representatives on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.