Anoka Long Distance Moving Companies
With a move to Anoka in the offing, you need professionals who know all about moving. We are situated in Minnesota and promise to make your move interesting and remarkable. Our services are the best in the market and come at pocket-friendly rates. We also transport vehicles.
Hacks to make moving easier
- Be prepared: Before you start packing, be sure to gather sufficient packing supplies. You can easily acquire boxes from liquor stores or bookstores near you. Additionally, you need to have quality sealing tape, markers and bubble wrap.
- Pack light: Start packing as soon as possible. The process may take longer than you think so the earlier the better. Pack room by room to make sure similar items are packed together. Don’t overload your boxes. Everything should fit perfectly before sealing.
- Hire a babysitter: Young kids may cause distractions to the movers and slow them down. Additionally, the environment is not safe for them since there are items and boxes all over the place. Find someone to take care of them on moving day.
- Disconnect services: Have your utilities switched to your new place before you move. This way, you won't spend your first night in the dark. Notify your service providers of the moving date so they can arrange when to transfer the services.
- Change your address: Remember to change your address a few weeks before moving. You can visit the local post office or simply do it online through the USPS portal. Make sure your business associates have your new address.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
The importance of hiring a professional moving company
- Professional movers have the right gadgets to lift and carry heavy stuff. You won't need to hire equipment separately. They are equipped with piano skids, dollies and ramps to safely move heavy items. If any of your furniture needs dismantling, the movers have got your back. Avoid experiencing back pain and let the movers handle the heavy lifting.
- When you hire a professional moving company, you get ample time to attend to the other issues such as transferring your license. The movers will plan, pack and move your belongings to your new home without a hitch. You don’t have to get involved in anything except giving directions where you want certain items placed.
- When you move on your own and an item breaks, you have yourself to blame. But with professional movers, the safety of your items is guaranteed. First, they are trained to pack carefully and ensure your items do not get damaged. Secondly, they provide insurance cover to protect your items against accidents, fire or theft. You can relax knowing that your move will be completed safely.
- The process of packing is not only tiring but also time-consuming. Add the lack of skills and your move could end up in disaster. Avoid all the stress by hiring a professional moving company. They provide the packing supplies and have techniques to pack while utilizing the available space well. They will also help you unpack and arrange your new house.
How to find a mover you can trust
Check with the Better Business Bureau for information about the complaints history of your mover. A reputable mover maintains a good working relationship with their customers and responds to any concerns promptly. Consider a mover that has a BBB accreditation.
Give preference to a company that’s a member of Minnesota Transport Services Association. MTSA ensures that their members observe the required regulations and have well-maintained equipment to complete a move safely. They offer a list of movers where you can choose one that fits your specifications.
Always get quotes from several movers to compare their rates. This will make you aware of the market price. Movers who offer unreasonably low bids should be avoided since they can hold your belongings and demand more pay before releasing them.
Our moving services
- Car transportation
- Packing supplies
- Residential moving
- Corporate moving
- Military relocation
- Long distance moving
- Door to door moving
- Storage options
Why hire us?
Backed by over two decades in the transport business, we have gained tremendous experience in handling moves of different types. We promise to deliver your stuff to a destination of your choice without delay. Our reputation precedes us, thanks to the commitment of our industrious team. A-1 Auto Transport is trusted by clients all over the world to make timely and accurate deliveries.
Make the switch
Talk to our experts on 888-509-3213 for free advice on how to make your move less stressful. Get free moving estimates by completing the form at the top of this page.