Anniston Long Distance Movers
Moving is part of life in the modern world. It may even be inevitable. It may be as a result of business expansion or just moving with your family to start a new life. Maybe you have to move to a different state or county altogether, say Anniston City in Calhoun County, Alabama. You are better placed if you know how to go about the moving process.
You can start off by checking out a moving company found in Anniston City. Next, if you own a car you may want to check out a vehicle transport company, also in the area. This is necessary because moving furniture and vehicles are carried out separately.
How To Make Moving Easier
Below are some tips you could use to prepare for the move;
- Research on Anniston City. It is important to have a bit of background information on the city, such as the major transport routes and safe areas of residence. It is important to move to an area with enough security.
- Start early preparations. Prepare! Prepare! Prepare! Do not procrastinate. Start packing early. Go the extra mile, finalize on payments early. Avoid the last-minute rush.
- Get rid of stuff you no longer use. For the move to be cheaper, you need to cut down on space. It is therefore advisable to sort out your stuff and throw away or give to charity whatever you might not need.
- Hire a moving company. Get yourself a fitting parting gift; make the move simpler, make the move easier. Avoid the stress involved in moving. Hire people to do it for you.
Why You Should Hire A Moving Company
Hiring a moving company comes with its benefits:
- Saves you money in the long run. You might not see this on paper, but moving is that much more expensive if you do it on your own. There’s a higher risk of loss or damage to your office furniture or household items. Not tomention the time lost in the process.
- Movers have insurance. Movers may not exactly be ‘accident or theft proof’. But at least you know that if they break it, they’ll buy it. An insurance policy is required by law for any mover.
- Movers come with their own moving equipment. It is probably difficult to move an entire room down a flight of stairs, considering that you might not have access to some important hand tools for the job, and may even end up suffering injuries in the process.
- There’s a lot to be done on, and even before, the moving day; setting up cable and utility services, getting a new driver’s license, among others. Movers will take the burden off your back in this case.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
What To Look For In A Moving Company
Here are some of the things you should look for in a moving company;
- License and Registration. The company must be licensed by the FMCSA. Confirm their USDOT number and other licensing details. Ensure that they are licensed to carry out the move.
- A decent moving company has a full value protection policy on all your household items or office furniture. This ensures you are protected against damage or loss of your items on transit.
- Ensure that there are no additional charges apart from those quoted.
- Get to know what industry players like BBB say about the company, such as their rates, past client relationships and so on. Get to know what type of services they provide.
- Experience and areas they specialize in. Find out how long they’ve been in the market, what services they specialize in, their region of operation and whether they operate in your new area.
What We Offer
Local and long distance moving
- Vehicle relocation
- Interstate, cross-country relocation
- Delicate and heavy furniture moving; piano moving, pool table moving etc
- Commercial, apartment, and residential relocations
- Military relocation
- Student moves
- Door to door moving
- Full-service packing and unpacking
- Cheap Anniston movers
- Same days moves
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
- We have the best transport rates to or from Anniston City.
- We are committed to good customer service. We have representatives on call throughout the move to handle any questions you might have.
- Our carriers are fitted with state-of-the-art tracking devices.
Get In Touch With Us
Get in touch with us today for the ultimate moving experience to or from Anniston City. We guarantee a smooth transition to your new home or office. You can xperience our unique customer service by filling the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.