Andover Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving house? Don’t panic. A-1 Auto Transport is here to make your move a breeze. Thousands of people have benefited from distinctive services since our establishment 25 years ago. We reduce the stress of moving and help you start your new life with a smile. Whether you're moving to or from Andover, hiring a local company is the best choice. We have offices in Minnesota and you're welcome to make an appointment with us. We also relocate vehicles.
6 tips to help you move with ease
- Contact your service providers and set a date for them to transfer services to your new home. You can't do without certain utilities like electricity, gas, and water, hence it's crucial you make such arrangements in advance to avoid inconveniences.
- Organize everything at least 8 weeks out. If you want a successful move, avoid the last minute rush. Create a to-do list and make sure you follow it to the letter.
- Start packing early. You probably have 4-8 weeks before moving day. That’s sufficient time to pack all your household items. Start with the least frequently used rooms followed by the kitchen, bedroom and living room.
- Declutter your home. Many items pile up in our houses and a move presents the perfect opportunity to get rid of what we don’t need. Donate or sell and reduce your moving load.
- Look for a reliable moving company to hire. Do thorough research to make sure your items are handled by a trusted mover. Movers will make your move simple and fast.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Reasons why you need a professional moving company
- Fewer injuries: If you're moving heavy stuff down a flight of stairs, you risk your physical health and that of your friends. This task requires proper skills to ensure safety of both the personnel and items. This is where professional movers come in. They do this on a daily basis and know the tricks to apply carrying items through narrow corridors or steep staircases.
- Protect your stuff: Professional movers are trained to complete your move without breaking anything. You don’t have to worry about the safety of your delicate items. They have the right material and equipment to pack and move them. Your precious artifacts and antiques will be delivered to your new place intact.
- Storage services: If you need to store your belongings temporarily, there's no safer place than the storage facilities provided by professional movers. The units are climate controlled and under 24-hour surveillance. So, you can relax knowing that they are secure. Storage periods are flexible depending on how long you want them stored.
- Insurance: It's crucial to make sure your items are insured during a move. This is to cushion you against incurring losses in case they get damaged in an accident or fire. Professional movers provide different insurance options for you to choose from. They will take care of your items and make sure they get to their destination in one piece.
Tips to find a reputable moving company
Word of mouth plays a major role when looking for a moving company. Talk to your neighbors, work colleagues and friends. At least one of them has moved or they know someone who has recently moved and the information they share will be useful in determining which company to hire.
Make sure your mover is fully licensed by the relevant authorities. Interstate movers must have a USDOT Number displayed on their trucks or websites while intrastate movers should be licensed by the state they operate in.
Consider hiring a mover certified by the American Moving and Storage Association. AMSA subjects their members through annual background checks to determine their legitimacy. Movers must abide by the association's Professional Code of Ethics and respect the welfare of consumers.
- Coast to coast moving
- Long distance moving
- Vehicle transport
- Office relocation
- Piano moving
- International moves
- Military relocation
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We cover the most extensive area geographically compared to other movers in the U.S. No matter your destination, A-1 Auto Transport will get you there. Our competent drivers know how to maneuver the roads in any weather and will make sure your items are promptly delivered to your new house. Our clients are our foundation and we strive to keep them satisfied and happy.
Call us now on 888-509-3213 or fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org