Andover Long Distance Moving Companies
Whether moving across the city or state, this is a big change and doing it right the first time will give you a pleasant experience. If you have a move to Andover coming up, then you are in the right place. Hiring professionals to handle your move will save you time and effort that you can use to focus on other important issues. A-1 Auto Transport is Kansas’ top mover that offers a wide range of moving services including vehicle transport.
Tips to make your move easier
- Get organized. Have all the things you need before you start packing. You don’t want to stop packing because there are no more boxes or sealing tape won’t be enough. Get plenty of boxes of different sizes plus other packing supplies to pack with ease.
- Start as soon as possible. There are millions of things that need to be done and the sooner you start the better it will be for you. Get rid of any items you no longer need to reduce your load.
- If you dismantle your furniture, use plastic bags to keep the screws and bolts safe. Attach the bags to the pieces of furniture they belong to so that you can easily find them when reassembling your furniture.
- Change your address at least one week before moving out. This will ensure your mail is forwarded to your new address as soon as you move.
- Pack a few essential items that you’ll need to use the first two days as you unpack at your new house. You may need toiletries, bathroom items, bed sheets, a change of clothes, cookware and snacks. Keep the bag within easy reach in case you need any of the items.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why hire a professional moving company?
- Safety: Moving heavy pieces of furniture especially down the stairs is risky. A wrong move can cause damages or even worse hurt you or one of your friends. With professional movers, you don’t have to get involved in any heavy lifting. They are trained for such tasks and will get the job done quickly and safely.
- Storage services: Let's say you are suddenly required to move and you don’t have time to look for a house. You need a place to keep your belongings as you look for a good house to move into. Professional movers offer flexible storage options for your items until you are ready to collect them. Your items are kept in a safe and secure environment for a duration of your choosing.
- Protection for your items: During a move, items can easily get damaged if not handled with care. An item may fall down and break into pieces and without adequate insurance, you’ll have to cover the costs. But with a professional moving company, your items are protected and in case of an accident your belongings will be repaired or replaced depending on your insurance policy.
How to choose a reliable moving company
Is the company licensed? Only hire a mover that has proper licensing from the FMCSA. Search for the company’s name in the FMCSA database to confirm their credentials and protect yourself from scammers.
Go for a moving company that has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau. Companies that maintain a good reputation and good working relationship with their customers are recognized and endorsed by the BBB. This means you are confident that the company will provide high-quality services and address any concerns you might have quickly.
Check if your mover is a member of the American Moving and Storage Association. These are companies that have passed a rigorous background check and agreed to follow a set of rules and regulations as laid down by the association.
Consider hiring a local moving company. Visiting their offices will give you access to firsthand information about their conduct and professionalism. You also get to check out their equipment and trucks to see if they are suitable for the moving process.
- Military relocation
- Door to door moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Commercial moving
- International moves
- Interstate moving
- Vehicle transport
- Cheap Andover movers
Why hire us?
The safety of your belongings is of paramount importance to us. With our highly trained staff and the use of modern equipment, we make sure they are handled with care and delivered in good condition. Our services are of high quality and come at affordable rates. We get the job done whether it’s a big or small move. With A-1 Auto Transport , you are guaranteed a smooth transition as you start life in your new house.
Get in touch
Talk to one of our customer representatives on 888-509-3213 for details about our moving services. Remember to fill out the form at the top of this page to get your free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com