Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Anderson, Indiana
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Anderson Long Distance Moving Companies
Among the cities in central Indiana, Anderson receives the most days with sunshine. The city and county seat of Madison County has 60,000 residents with a trend of a declining population since the 1980’s. The city has begun efforts to rebrand and attract more people to invest in. Anderson was recently named among the top 100 cities for businesses in the country’s smaller metro areas. The city is home to the Anderson Church of God and Anderson University. Visit Anderson and view the Rangeline Nature Preserve, Hoosier Park and Military Amour Museum. You can hike, bike, game, view military collections and archaeological sites. Move to a different city and challenge yourself. Long distance moves are best handled by professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport. We also deal with vehicle relocation services.
Why a moving company is necessary
- Storage services: In case you are moving to a smaller house, or want to move out in a few days, moving companies have warehouses to store your items until you are settled. The warehouses are located across most metros of Indiana and they are easily accessible.
They are manned by trained personnel and have different options for storing your load.
- Reliability: Professional movers arrive well prepared. They work according to the signed agreement and have to deliver satisfactory services. They know being unreliable dents their reputation which in turn leads to reduced business.
Moving companies use their experience to deal with difficult situations. Heavy items are handled by appropriate equipment like dollies and winches while continuous lifting is tackled by employees with the strength and stamina.
They can deal with emergency services such as sudden job relocations or separations. They can organize a satisfactory move in days.
- Professionalism: Moving companies display professionalism in their handling of clients. Once you contact the company, you are warmly received by trained employees who use respectable and official communication.
The team on the ground dons uniforms and take you through the entire moving process. In case you feel dissatisfied, the company goes out of their way to rectify the situation.
- Specialized items: Such items include pets, bulky items and fragile items. They require handling by skilled personnel such as A-1 Auto Transport. Fragile items like LED screens and utensils are wrapped with soft linen and loaded at the uppermost deck of the truck.
Pets are moved using vehicles which are spacious and modified to keep the animals safe. Bulky items such as pianos are handled by adequate labor or they can be dismantled and moved in bits.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
What to consider before hiring a moving company
- Check the scope of the moving company. An intrastate mover with an INDOT number operates within the state while an interstate mover (USDOT) operates across the country.
- Check the insurance policy of the moving company. Verify its validity on the Federal Motor Carrier Website.
- Ask for moving quotations from different moving companies and make a comparison. Check whether the company has services like packing, unpacking and arrangement. Most companies that have a membership of 10 plus years at Indiana Household Movers and Warehousemen Association are reliable.
- Validate the company’s credential at FMCSA. They should have a satisfactory safety rating with no pending violations.
- Verify their assessment at Better Business Bureau. The company should have resolved all its customer complaints in a satisfactory manner. A solid rating by BBB is the final check of a moving company.
Make your move to Anderson flawless
Plan your move. Apply the services of a checklist and calendar. Mark all moving dates in a calendar using brightly colored markers and put reminders on electronic gadgets.
Let the movers know all your requirements and ask questions before signing the agreement. Understand how a long distance move works and read the payment policy thoroughly.
Cancel all subscriptions and deliveries weeks before moving.
Make an inventory of all the items. Pack using a color or number coding system. This allows easy unloading and unpacking.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We apply advanced mechanization in all our services to increase our efficiency while lowering our cost. Our professionally trained employees handle all your items safely and are ready to offer concrete solutions to all your queries.
Our moving services
- State to state moves
- Full-service moves
- Storage services
- Furniture moves
- Military moves
- International moves
- Local moves
- Senior moves
- Cheap Anderson movers
Get in touch today
Call or email us with your queries or suggestions. Speak to an expert mover on 1-888-509-3123 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get amazing discounts.