Andalusia Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to another apartment or to a city nearby is very different from interstate moving or cross country moving. One of the major issues concerning long distance moves is the moving itself – what to keep in mind and how to organize it. People relocate for various reasons including commercial/business, work, family, education, housing, health, military, and retirement.
If you’re moving to Andalusia city (the county seat of Covington County) in Alabama, we can help you out. We can help you with everything from providing moving advice and planning to packing, loading, moving storage, unloading, unpacking, and item arrangements in your new location. At A-1 Auto Transport we are moving experts who have the experience and resources to get it done.
Tips on how to make your move easier
Here are some tips to help you with your relocation.
- Check professional moving companies in Andalusia city: For the state to state moves, coast to coast moves, and international moves, use professional movers. Research the companies to ensure they are legitimate and reliable. Check the moving company’s USDOT number and the MC number on the government website. www.fmcsa.dot.gov/
- Consider the costs of relocation: Out of state movers offer different prices. Get at least 3 moving quotes. The mover should also send a representative to assess the job before giving you the estimate.
- Choose a reputable moving company in Andalusia city: If you want a smooth moving experience at an affordable price, use a well established and experienced out of state mover.
- Contact your moving company for your packing: Movers have the expertise, skills, and equipment to handle the packing and loading of your furniture. However, keep important documents, antiques, and collections with you for safekeeping.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need a professional moving company
Moving can be a daunting task and a professional moving company offers many benefits. Long distance moving companies are licensed and insured to operate across the country. Their wealth of experience and economies of scale enables them to offer more secure, efficient, faster, and affordable moving services.
Their well trained and experienced staff can take care of the process and prevent you or your family from suffering injuries or accidents. It will also save your precious time, allowing you to focus on more important matters.
How to find the best moving company
Here are some ways to ensure that you choose the best out of state mover.
- Research: Before you hire a moving company - do some research. Make a short list of movers and check out their websites, read customer reviews and complaints, and confirm on the US government website that they are authorized to operate.
- Get an accurate estimate: A reputable mover will make a full inventory of all your items and determine the weight and bulk of your furniture. The moving price is largely determined by the weight and space occupied by the goods. Avoid companies that give quotes over the phone or online. Remember that the lowest quote is not necessarily the cheapest option. Some movers apply additional charges so find out what an estimate includes i.e. what products and services are included and if there are extra charges.
- Choose the best company: Select the mover that best meets your moving needs at a price you are comfortable with.
Our moving services
A-1 Auto Transport Inc is a full-service long distance moving company that operates in all the 50 states of the Union and overseas. We will plan and coordinate your relocation from start to finish. Our services include:
- Moving advice
- Moving storage
- Item arrangement in new location, and more
- Cheap Andalusia movers
- Same day moves
We are experts in
- Office Moves
- Work moves
- College moves
- Vacation moves
- International Moves
- Military Moves
- Auto transport
- Pet transport
Why A-1 Auto Transport Inc?
A-1 Auto Transport Inc is one of the largest and most reputable worldwide shippers in the United States. We have more than 20 years experience in the transport industry and have offices and storage facilities in all key cities and metros across the country and overseas.
Our well trained and experienced staff is alive to the fears, anxiety, and stresses that long distance moving entails. They will provide you with a fluid and seamless moving experience throughout the United States and overseas. We are members of the American Moving and Storage Association (AMSA) and have 5-star rating on transportreviews.com.
Contact us Now
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.