Amherst Long Distance Moving Companies
Moving to Amherst for a new job or to start a family? To achieve your goals, you need a reliable moving company that understands how much you value that special day and is willing to help you fulfill your moving objectives. We offer services that exceed your expectations by focusing on your moving needs. Let us handle your move to Amherst and help you settle as quickly as possible. We also relocate vehicles.
Hacks for a painless move
- Pack similar items together. Mixing up items from different rooms will make unpacking difficult and this will waste a lot of time. Use quality packing supplies and label everything that you intend to move.
- Switch over your utilities a few weeks before moving. This way, you won't be in a rush to get electricity, internet and gas turned on at your new home.
- Clean your items as you pack. Dust off furniture and do laundry. It also helps to sort your items so that you only move with what you still need. You can decide to either sell or donate the rest.
- Pack a survival kit. In a separate box or rucksack, pack a few essentials like toilet paper, towels, snacks, coffee, a change of clothes and a few utensils among other things. The items will make your first night easier because you don’t have to open any boxes.
Reasons why you need a professional mover
- Proper handling.The skills of professional movers help them handle household items with care. Delicate items will be packed in quality boxes and they use heavy-duty padding materials to protect furniture and the walls. Those antiques and artwork you were worried about will be in safe hands and you can rest assured they will be delivered in one piece.
- Safety and security.Your items will be protected from any kind of damage. The movers are competent and know the safest and quickest routes to use to dispatch your belongings. If you have confidential documents, you can trust the movers to keep them safe. Their trucks are fitted with GPS tracking systems that will always pinpoint the whereabouts of your stuff.
- Save time and effort.A professional mover will have the entire moving process under control. They use proven plans and once they set things in motion, they won't allow any obstacle to interfere with the process. Organizing and managing your move will be their sole responsibility and since it is their area of expertise, you can expect positive results faster.
- Accountability.Insurance coverage is a necessity when moving house. Your items need protection in case of theft, a fire or an accident. Professional movers offer various insurance options to protect your items. They will advise you on the best cover that you can choose depending on affordability. Your mind will be relaxed with the knowledge that your move is in capable hands.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Top tips to find a good moving company
- Verify the license of the company you intend to hire. An out-of-state mover should be licensed by the U.S. Department of Transportation and issued a USDOT Number. If your move is local, your mover should be licensed by the state. Confirm if the licenses are valid before hiring the company.
- Check the American Moving and Storage Association website. AMSA lists moving companies with ProMover certification. This means the companies have passed a strict background check and agreed to abide by the association’s Professional Code of Ethics.
- It is advisable to have a one-on-one chat with your movers to discuss issues like how they handle special items, situations gone wrong and if the workers are permanent or on a contract basis. You have to learn as much as possible about your mover so that you know who you are dealing with.
- Door to door moving
- Coast to coast moving
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Office relocation
- Packing supplies
- Storage options
Why hire us?
When you hire us, it is not just another moving company by your side. You get the benefit of an elite team who are dedicated to the success of your move. We identify your objectives and learn more about you and then customize solutions perfect for you. We follow up on each move to measure the effectiveness of our engagement. A-1 Auto Transport gives you the relevant and affordable expertise that you need.
Get more for less with our unique range of services. To book your date, call us now on 888-509-3213. For a free quote, complete the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org