Domestic USA & International House Moving
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Amesbury Town, Massachusetts
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Amesbury Town Long Distance Moving Companies
If you love residential estates with regulated growth, Amesbury is the place for you. The city in Essex County, Massachusetts houses a percentage of the population working in Salisbury and South Hampton in the state of New Hampshire. The city has remnants of cotton and corn farms. There are several residents who still perform milling to educate the younger generation. Amesbury is served by the Merrimack River which drains into the Atlantic Ocean. It provides fishing, boating and swimming activities. Moving means changing your environment. You may do so to avoid toxic people or seek greener pastures. Amesbury welcomes all visitors and provides amenities to assist you condition to the new environment. Trust A-1 Auto Transport to provide stress-free moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why you need a professional moving company
Packing is cumbersome and accounts for 40% of all moving expenses. When handled by inexperienced personnel it is a common move breaker. Professional movers such as A-1 Auto Transport have full-service moves where they pack your items in corrugated boxes and unpack them at your new house. They ensure you have time to recover and you can swiftly adjust to the new environment.
Moving companies provide an estimate after conducting a walk-through. They include all items, moving resources and unforeseen circumstances. This ensures there are no surprises on moving day. The final moving cost rarely exceeds the estimated cost.
Keep your friendship intact
Long distance moves are demanding. You have to safely pack numerous items, acquire interstate moving permits and drive for long hours. When packing, you need as much help as you can get. Enlisting your friends may prove inefficient. Most are unwilling to engage in tedious tasks, they’d rather be spending doing more fun activities. They may work sluggishly and may damage your items. In case they get injured, they may decide to sue you if the medical bills aren’t within their reach.
How to find a reliable mover in Amesbury Town
Use the Massachusetts Movers Association to find the best movers operating within the state. The association is over a century old. They have extensive knowledge about moving. They only register top movers that have to adhere to professionalism and efficiency. They also deal with customer-mover disagreements and can refer the best moving company.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Ensure all intrastate movers have been licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities. You will establish:
- The importance of a moving estimate and how to find a reliable moving company
- The movers’ responsibility for loss and damage
- How to channel your complaints
Check the company’s profile at the Better Business Bureau. The organization is the best known consumer rights champion. They assess moving companies and rate them according to their services and customer support. Any mover rated A and above by the organization is worthwhile.
Use the company’s carrier number to view the licensing and insurance status. FMCSA regulates state to state moving companies. You can verify the safety rating of a moving company from the crashes section. Also, remember to verify the resources a company owns.
Ease your move with these simple steps
- Inform the neighbours about your move. It is polite to let them know of the disturbance expected. They may also assist by allowing you full access to the elevator and the best parking spots.
- Scope the new premises weeks ahead. Get to know the neighbours and make new friends. They help you adjust to the new area easily.
- Call friends to help with packing. This is a cumbersome task which requires as much help as possible.
- Downsize your move by selling items you no longer use. Alternatively, donate them to friends who help with your move.
- Ensure you pack at least 80% of your belongings before the movers arrive. This reduces the time used to conduct your move. It also enables you to become fully efficient on moving day since you have fewer items to contend with.
- Change your address at USPS and update it at I am moving to reach over 1,500 businesses.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have improved our services by updating our equipment and professionally training our personnel. We tailor affordable packages to fit our customers across all income levels.
Our moving services
- Pet transport
- Auto transport
- Long distance house moves
- Door to door relocations
- Storage services
- Office moves
- Military moves
- Senior moves
- Local moves
Try us out
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and check out the amazing offers and unbeatable prices we have to offer.