- Ames Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why A Professional Moving Company Is Necessary
- Steps Towards Finding The Best Mover In Ames
- Simple Tips For A Seamless Move To Ames
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Our Moving Services
- Get In Touch Today
Ames Long Distance Moving Companies
Ames is among the largest cities in Iowa with a population of 67,000. The city is located in Story County, Central Iowa. It hosts the Iowa State University of Science and Technology, a premier leader in the agriculture and engineering world. It has two national agricultural departments that work towards improving farmlands and farmer’s lives. The Iowa Department of Transportation is also headquartered in Ames. The city has the Octagon Center for Arts where several plays and music festivals are held monthly. Make the long distance move to Ames and view the World’s Largest Concrete Gnome. Enjoy the expansive prairies and parks. The privacy and serene lands will improve your focus. Choose A-1 Auto Transport for the most reliable moving and vehicle relocation services.
Why a professional moving company is necessary
- Insurance: Moving companies are liable for all moving items and workers. They are professionally trained to handle the move. In case unfortunate events occur, the items are covered under basic insurance. It covers the cargo, workers and building. You do not have to worry about any compensation in case of injuries or damages. You can also use affixed insurance for high-value and fragile items. When conducting a self-move, in case a relative breaks a limb, you are responsible for their medical bills. They might also decide to sue you and ask for more compensation.
- The right equipment: Movers have appropriate equipment to deal with all moving items. They have dollies which move multiple stacked boxes in few trips. Ramps are used across irregular floors and inclined surfaces to make movement easier. Moving companies use corrugated boxes which can withstand the heavy weight of packed items. To ensure the equipment is effective, it is handled by trained personnel. The heavy stacked boxes are moved by well-built and alert teams. The trucks are driven by personnel with wide experience. This ensures optimum safety and timely deliveries.
- Affordable: Movers enjoy economies of scale which lower the overall cost. They also consolidate moves which results in a 10-15% reduction in total cost. The optimum safety and insurance provided means losses are none existent/minimal. When doing a self-move, you may try to save money but end up losing more. The accidents, injuries, and delays are very expensive.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Steps towards finding the best mover in Ames
Ask recommendations from friends and real estate agents. The suggestions are more trustworthy. Reputable movers might have dealt with people in your vicinity. Local movers are the best since they know the terrain and understand your needs.
Check verified sites like Yelp or Transportreviews.com. They have thousands of detailed reviews on how moving companies handle their clients.
Moving companies that have been assessed and deemed worthy by BBB are reliable. Movers with fishy operations avoid being assessed by the Better Business Bureau.
Simple tips for a seamless move to Ames
Hire a company with relevant experience according to your type of move. An experienced company has exceptional services and is more likely to succeed.
Allocate maximum time between when you choose the company and moving day. It is necessary in case you change your mind or have additional items to move.
Scale down you move by donating items you no longer use. Keep the receipts to deduct expenses on your income tax. Alternatively, you can sell pricier items to fund your move.
Keep valuable and personal items with you. You can use affixed insurance for high-value and delicate items.
Smartly pack all items. Pack heavy items in small boxes and light items in large boxes. Wrap the items in clothes and blankets to reduce the amount of bubble wrap used. Use stuffed animals to pad fragile items.
Label all the boxes along the sides according to the room they belong to and items contained. Tape the edges of each box to provide enhanced strength.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We have favorable reviews across multiple customer websites due to our exceptional services. We use state-of-the-art equipment to handle your items. This has increased our efficiency and made us more affordable.
Our moving services
- Affordable long distance moves
- Storage services
- Local moves
- Piano moves
- Pool table moves
- Military moves
- Full-service moves
- Commercial moves
- Office moves
- Cheap Ames movers
Get in touch today
Call us on 1-888-509-3213 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and speak with a moving expert.