Safe and Reliable Altus Automobile Shipping
Altus is home to around 22,000 people and is the site for Altus Air Force Base where the United States military trains KC-135 and C-17 pilots. Residents enjoy swimming, boating and water sports on Lake Altus-Lugert and Altus City Reservoir as well as watching races at the Altus Speedway and touring local museums and galleries. There are a few local community parks as well as an 18-hole golf course at the Altus City Park. Many residents attend Western Oklahoma State University in Altus and there are many shops that cater specifically to college students including bookstores, coffee shops and small café’s as well as other local retailers.
Go here more information about shipping in this area.
For more information about Altus, you can visit the official website. The website has links to local Altus social media pages, community events, and highlights as well as information for new residents including local utilities and other city services.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Altus to Oklahoma City||$138||138 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Santa Fe to Altus||$432||432 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Altus to Houston||$459||459 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Los Angeles to Altus||$735||1226 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Altus to Helena||$826||1377 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Altus||$883||1473 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Altus to Philadelphia||$912||1520 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Portland to Altus||$1096||1828 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Luxury Car to Altus
When you need to have a luxury car or a very delicate or expensive car shipped you need to ensure that the company you hire is able to handle the car in a way that will prevent it from becoming damaged along the way. Keep these key points from A-1 Auto Transport in mind when booking transport for your car:
- Check with several companies prior to making a decision on the one to hire to move the car. Checking with several will allow time to compare rates as well as the services offered.
- Do a bit of research online to see if the company that interests you has good reviews or if they have complaints lodged against them. Even if a company may have complaints it is a good idea to see how the company responded and see if they took care of the customer. Often, people lodge complaints when the issue at hand is not a true issue at all, so keep that in mind as you are checking.
- Ask the agent if they specialize in luxury cars. Companies that specialize in transporting luxury, classic, exotic and highly expensive cars will have the know-how to handle your car expertly and keep it safe and fully secured during the shipment.
- Find out what amount of insurance is going to be applied to the car during shipment. All companies must insure the cars they haul, but some offer more coverage than others.
- If the insurance seems inadequate for your car, see if the company offers insurance upgrades. If so you will want to upgrade. If not, you may need to seek an outside insurance agent to purchase a policy to cover the car during the time it is enroute to the new location.
- Try to use enclosed trucks when possible to ship luxury cars. Enclosed trucks are secure, prevent debris and dirt from hitting the car and will help keep them damage-free during shipment. Not all companies have enclosed trucking options so it is best to check around until you find a reliable company that offers this service.
Altus Automobile Transport Directory
Marsh Transport Inc.
Marsh Transport Inc. is a full service automobile shipper that has complete registration with the US DOT. They offer reliable, affordable and quick transport options for cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s. They can also ship motorcycles and boats and other freight. Marsh Transport Inc. is fully licensed, insured and bonded and can offer great shipping rates as well as a fast pick-up schedule.
PO Box 492, Altus, OK 73522
Triple F Trucking
Triple F Trucking has been in business for more than 5 years in the Devol area of Oklahoma. They are able to ship motor vehicles, general freight, construction equipment, agricultural farm supplies and grain feed hay. They are registered with the Department of Transportation and have a Motor Carrier number for transportation services. All transport of motor vehicles and other freight is fully insured and bonded and all drivers are fully licensed and extensively trained.
RR 2 Box 52, Devol, OK 73531
Altus includes ZIP codes
73521, 73522, 73523.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Altus - Jackson, Oklahoma (OK) 73521
Our Services and Information
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto ShowsAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar BrandsCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQCar ModelsDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September