Altheimer, Arkansas Safe and Dependable Car Shipping
Altheimer is a small city that originated in the late 1800’s as a railroad stop town in Arkansas as it was situated right along the cotton belt in the state. The city has a large tourist population, especially in the spring and summer and has many restored pioneer homes and beautiful Victorian plantation homes. There are also museums, art galleries and other historical buildings that visitors enjoy touring. Altheimer is a great place for swimming, boating and fishing as locations like Elms Duck Lodges and others where tourists stay have large lakes and ponds on site. Altheimer is located a little over ten miles outside of Pine Bluff, Arkansas. There are many places to shop including craft shops, clothing stores, beauty shops and cosmetic shops, art supply stores, shoe stores and a wide variety of other small shops. Altheimer also has several local restaurants, gas stations and small convenience stores.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Altheimer to Atlanta||$198||198 miles||1 -2 days|
|Houston to Altheimer||$437||437 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Altheimer to Charlotte||$552||736 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Philadelphia to Altheimer||$687||1145 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Altheimer to Salem||$878||1464 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Las Vegas to Altheimer||$896||1494 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Altheimer to Sacramento||$1001||2002 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Altheimer to San Jose||$1179||1966 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Tips for Shipping a Motor Vehicle
Shipping a motor vehicle can be a very daunting thing to do. Keep the following tips from A-1 Auto Transport in mind to help your transport plans go smoothly:
- If you are moving it may sound tempting to hire a moving company that can arrange to have the car moved along with the home furnishings. While this is definitely an option, you will most likely find that the car will be in better hands with a professional auto transporter and the cost will be much lower when you hire a pro instead of having the moving service move the car as well.
- Take pictures of the car before it is shipped. This may come in handy when the car is delivered if there is any damage as the photos will assist with proof of the vehicle condition. Be sure to use the time/date stamp when taking photos.
- Never hire a company that has an open-ended agreement. Insist on the full cost to move the vehicle and make sure the company cannot add extra cost on after the price has been agreed upon.
- Be sure to schedule the pickup as well as the delivery of the vehicle during daylight hours. Night delivery may be convenient to some, but the darkness can help hide cosmetic damage that would be seen during the day.
- If there will be a waiting period for the car to be delivered after you are already in your new location, be sure to take some time to learn the roadways and traffic flow as well as the commute time to and from work, school or even the local shopping centers that you will need to frequent.
Altheimer Auto Transport Directory
Lawhon’s Towing and Hauling
Lawhon’s Towing and Hauling provides many convenient services to motor vehicle owners in the state of Arkansas. They offer fast transport and heavy hauling services as well as emergency towing service and much more. Lawhon’s also supplies automobile parts and small vehicle accessories and can assist with minor repair work. They offer roadside assistance that includes lockout services, flat tire changes, jump starts and fuel delivery as well as overnight vehicle storage when needed. All services are fully licensed, insured and bonded. They have been in business for nearly 50 years and have always been a family owned and operated company that is available 24/7 for transport and emergency towing and assistance.
10800 Sardis Road, Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
Altheimer includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com