- Alpena Long Distance Moving Companies
- Tips To Help You Relocate With Ease
- Benefits Of Hiring A Professional Moving Company
- How To Find A Trustworthy Moving Company
- Our Moving Services
- Why Hire A-1 Auto Transport?
- Get In Touch
Alpena Long Distance Moving Companies
If you're planning a move to Alpena, let the experts at A-1 Auto Transport guide you through. We offer free advice on the best moving solutions suitable for you. At as a top-tier mover in Michigan, you can be confident that your items will be handled by real professionals. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to help you relocate with ease
- Pack with strategy. Start with non-essential items like decorative materials, books, off-season clothes and those kitchen materials you only use occasionally. Remember to pack with care to avoid damaging any delicate items.
- To easily identify the boxes, use brightly colored labels with short descriptions of the contents of the boxes. Also, indicate the rooms where each box should be placed to make the work of the movers easier.
- Wrap any breakables with towels before boxing them up. This will protect them from breaking during loading and unloading. Make sure each box is properly sealed to prevent your items from falling out.
- Remember to change your address before moving out. You don’t want to miss credit card statements from your bank or the monthly magazine subscriptions. Notify the bank and important business associates of the impending move and give them the new address.
- Clean your electrical appliances and other items before packing them. It will be easier to arrange clean furniture than trying to clean them at your new home. This will complicate the process and make it seem long and tiring.
Benefits of hiring a professional moving company
- Skilled crew: You want a company that will pack your items with minimal damages. The staff of a professional moving company is highly skilled to ensure the safety of your items from the beginning to the end. Their drivers are competent and know how to maneuver the roads without damaging your belongings.
- Experience: Most movers have the proper training to handle items of any size. They will pack and load them into their custom-made trucks and unload them at your new house with ease. They use special equipment to safely carry heavy furniture fast and efficiently. Since this is what they do day in day out, they know the tricks to make your move run smoothly.
- Reliability: When you hire a professional moving company, you're issued a bill of lading which is an agreement between you and your mover. The contract states the date of moving and you can be guaranteed that they will show up and complete the move on time.
- Peace of mind: Moving house can be stressful. From planning to packing to taking care of all the other issues like transferring your utilities and finding a good school for your kid, you can easily lose focus along the way. But with professional movers, everything is organized by experts. They will take care of the difficult part to free up your time to accomplish the other responsibilities.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find a trustworthy moving company
Approach several movers and ask for references you can call and talk to. Alternatively, look for reliable movers in the American Moving and Storage Association website. Companies are subjected to strict background checks before they get certified. This way, you will be sure you're hiring a legitimate moving company.
Reputable movers have nothing to hide and will provide their contact information and directions to their offices on their websites. Make sure the company offers the services you require before hiring them. If it's a long distance move, look for companies that specialize in those types of services.
Check with the FMCSA to ensure the company you're hiring is operating legally. Moving companies must comply with federal and state regulations. Interstate movers should have a USDOT Number while in-state movers must be licensed by the state they operate in.
Our moving services
- Military relocation
- Long distance moving
- Office relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Door to door moving
- Vehicle transport
- International relocation
- Storage facilities
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
Our long successful track record is attributed to the hard work and commitment of our staff. They are friendly, professional and available 24/7 to give you any assistance you need. For over two decades, A-1 Auto Transport has helped thousands of customers relocate hence building a strong foundation of trust and reliability. Our focus is to provide superior moving services at affordable prices to our customers.
Get in touch
For free moving estimates, fill out the form at the top of this page or contact us on 888-509-3213.