The need to ship a car to another country becomes necessary for many people eventually, especially those who end up relocating internationally. The process of transporting a car overseas isn’t something that the untrained or unprepared person can take on alone.
Luckily, there are tons of international transport companies in the U.S. that are willing to carry out the shipping process. This only ensures that your car is lawfully and safely imported.
By using the latest shipping gear and the hands of their trained employees, a transport company will have the capability of getting your vehicle into Chile. Of course, your car will need to comply with the regulations set by the country or a transport may not even be possible. For example, expats are only permitted to have newer vehicles imported into the country. Contact the Embassy of Chile for the current auto import policies
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Chile Auto Import Regulations and Documentation.
Following the import regulations set by the country isn’t simple. The Customs department will need specific documents and forms, providing proof of compliance before they can approve the vehicle’s import into Chile. Your professional transporters will help you gather what is needed.
- License and International Driver’s Permit.
- Vehicle Title and Registration.
- Original Bill of Lading.
- Original Proof of Purchase.
- Proof of Insurance.
- Notarized Description of Vehicle.
Make sure you gather all of the necessary documents before you ship a car to Chile. The car must meet all of the restrictions and regulations or it will be turned away and forbidden to enter the border.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory