Allen Park Long Distance Moving Companies
The city is among the downriver cities, west of Detroit River. Allen Park is located in Wayne County, Michigan. The working class suburb of Detroit is known for the Ford Motor Company, and the practice site of Detroit Lions, an American football team that plays in the NFL. The city also has a healthy and fit population due to the numerous cross country tracks, boxing clubs and gymnasiums. Move to Allen Park and learn about the rise and fall of giant automobile manufactures of the Midwest and experience different cultures and improve your performance. Hire A-1 Auto Transport for comprehensive moving and vehicle relocation services. Visit Allen Park and view the Uniroyal Giant tire, one of the largest roadside attractions in the country.
Why you need a professional mover
- Professionalism: Moving companies communicate with professionalism and document all their transactions. The personnel don uniforms with name tags which make them easily identifiable and approachable. They have a digitized communication platform which ensures information is relayed in seconds. This reduces the time used to handle moves and mitigate any challenges during transit.
- Coordination: Movers have teams which are efficiently coordinated when moving. They have the experience and professional training to ensure all things move without a hitch. The management assigns timelines and follows up on all the processes. The personnel simultaneously work on packing, loading and transport to save up on time used in conducting the move.
- Numerous items: If you have lots of items, it is advisable to use professional movers. You can easily forget some items on moving day or lose them along the way. It also requires experienced and adequate personnel to ensure there are no inefficiencies along the way. Delivering multiple items safely is a specialty of A-1 Auto Transport.
How to choose a reliable moving company
If you are making a move within the state of Michigan, it’s advisable to use a local moving company. They know the terrain and are easily accessible. Move around and search for local companies at the Michigan Movers Association. They have a directorate of over 100 moving companies which are already vetted.
Search for the opinion of previous customers using trusted customer review sites. Most movers rated positively have reliable services. You can also get useful moving tips at Yelp or Moverreviews.com.
Verify the company’s licenses and insurance at the Michigan Department of Transport. They have a catalogue of all movers in the state. They should have a valid intrastate household items moving license. The insurance should cover the items, apartment and personnel.
Avoid moving companies:
- That are hasty in asking for a deposit. It should also not exceed 30% of the total moving cost.
- That provide blank or incomplete documents. They modify the details later on without your knowledge.
A reputable moving company should ask for payment after completing your move.
The best moving tips
- Move when the conditions are favourable. This includes the winter season when there are fewer people moving.
- Calculate the number of boxes you require and get them from the U-Haul customer exchange programme. Ensure that you get the right number of big and small boxes. Use the small boxes to pack heavy items and the large boxes to pack light items.
- Pack the items room by room to avoid mixing up items since it will be a headache when unpacking.
- Fill the boxes to the brim to avoid their movement in the carrier. Boxes which are not full also crush easily in a stack.
- After packing, tape the boxes and label them along the sides. Ensure the labels give a clear description of the content and room they belong to.
- Perform an outlook on the new premises ahead. Visit the hospitals, libraries and parks. Make a few friends and ask for all emergency contacts. It ensures you have a swift and seamless transition.
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
A friendly customer support team and a point person for each customer ensure that we handle our customers professionally and deliver satisfactory services. Our support page is open 24/7 and you are assured of quick responses and solid solutions. Our remarkable services have been rated 5-star by Transportreviews.com.
Our moving services
- Affordable state to state moves
- Full-service moves
- Military moves
- Local moves
- Corporate relocations
- Office moves
- Senior moves
- Pet transport
- Storage services
Get in touch today
Speak with a moving expert, call us on 1-888-509-3123 or check out A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get great discounts for first time customers.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.