Safe And Reliable Aliceville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
In 1907, a man named John Taylor Cochrane bought a small parcel of land between the cities of Franconia and Bridgeville that he planned to use as a railroad for the Carrollton Short Line Railroad. He named this area of land Aliceville to honor his wife, Alice. The small city has thrived over the years and although the local population is under 3000, this does not prevent people from choosing to relocate to start life anew in Aliceville.
The unemployment rate is a couple points higher in Aliceville than in many other Alabama cities and towns, but there are ample work opportunities to be found in industries including manufacturing, retail, construction and hospitality services. Families with high school students who are college bound like that there are more than five colleges, including the University of Alabama and Mississippi State University, that are all less than 50 miles away from Aliceville. This makes the school commute easier for students who choose to live at home during school or those who enjoy coming home for school breaks.
Aliceville is also a popular place for tourists because of its various sites that are connected to World War II. One of the popular sites is Camp Aliceville which was a war camp for prisoners during World War II and has become a popular spot for visitors to the city as well as school tours for local children. The camp features artifacts and photos from the war and is a location that pays tribute to local veterans from Pickens County, the county that is home to Aliceville.
The city also has a small college town environment with shops that cater to students and their families and it is not difficult to find affordable housing. The average cost of home in Aliceville is under $100,000 and the local economy is strong. Weather is mild all year, but during the summer months you might experience extreme heat and plenty of the humidity that the south is known for.
A-1 Auto Transport has shipped thousands of vehicles to the area for over two decades and has a large customer base in the city. Apart from Aliceville, we also ship to other areas in Alabama and the rest of the fifty states within the US. Vehicle owners shipping to or from the city to overseas countries can also rest easy because our services stretch to various international locations.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Nashville to Aliceville||$287||287 miles||2-4 days|
|Dallas to Aliceville||$424||566 miles||2-4 days|
|Boston to Aliceville||$767||1279 miles||4-6 days|
|Aliceville to San Diego||$1154||1924 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Aliceville||$1227||2455 miles||7-9 days|
|Seattle to Aliceville||$1247||2494 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Aliceville
The 4.5 square mile area is home to many vehicle owners that ship with A-1 Auto Transport. It is served by several roads that crisscross its landscape to lead us to various locations within its boundaries. Shipping cars to or from Aliceville is mainly done using Alabama state routes and county roads that cut across the city. Some of these roads include state routes 14 and 17 that are often well maintained making vehicle transportation faster and easier.
Types of cars we ship to or from Aliceville
We also ship a wide variety of vehicles using the available roads in the city and ensure they are delivered safely. Our drivers have been shipping both small and large vehicles over time using both open and enclosed trailers. Some of the vehicles we have shipped to Aliceville are sedans, RVs, ATVs, trucks, luxury vehicles and motorcycles among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Aliceville
Shipping cars to or from Aliceville requires preparation if they are to be dropped off at an agreed location on time. Car owners need to take necessary measures to ensure their vehicles meet the expected standards when being moved from one part of the city to another or beyond. Some of the things that are a ‘must do’ when preparing vehicles for shipping include:
- Removal of personal items from the car. This often includes household goods as well as parts added onto the car after purchase such as DVD players and external speakers.
- Taking inventory of the condition of the vehicle before releasing it to an auto shipper. The inventory will be used at the drop off point to ascertain that the car is in good condition after the journey to the new location.
- Proper maintenance of the vehicle by a qualified mechanic. Ensure that your car is thoroughly checked before being shipped to a location nationwide or overseas.
Our service portfolio
We offer a wide collection of vehicle shipping services to the 2,486 residents of Aliceville. Some of these services are:
- Open air transportation: Majority of the vehicles we ship using open car carriers are of different sizes and weights. Our truck drivers ensure that they are safely loaded onto the trucks and shipped to various locations within agreed timelines. The trucks can accommodate several vehicles at the same time without putting them at risk of getting damaged during transportation. We also ensure that they are well secured on the trailers when being moved to near or far off locations. Our drivers also have a lot of experience moving vehicles on behalf of companies to the fifty states and overseas locations. It does not matter the type or tonnage of your car, we will ship it for you at a reasonable rate. Best of all, open air carriers are available in single and double level to ship one car alone or to haul up to 9 or more cars at a time. Vehicle owners who book shipment on a double level open carrier will usually be able to pay less to ship as they will “share” the fuel cost with other vehicle owners who have cars on the same shipment.
- ATV shipping: All-Terrain Vehicle shipping is one of our areas of expertise within the US and abroad. Majority of our truck drivers have been moving different types of ATVs for over two decades with a lot of success. We have suitable transport trailers that can accommodate these outdoor vehicles regardless of their model or size. Our truck drivers do their best to makes sure they are tied down well using soft ties that do not cause any damage on their exterior structure. We ship both single and side by side ATV models on behalf of individuals and businesses locally or internationally in a safe manner. Also, the cost of shipping ATVs is also quite affordable no matter your budget.
- Enclosed Vehicle Shipping: Do you own a rare or expensive car, truck or another vehicle? Enclosed shipping trailers are available to offer a secure environment for vehicles that don’t need to be exposed to the elements including foul weather or hail, animals or insects, road debris and other elements that can potentially cause damage to a car. If you drive your car frequently, your car is most likely best suited for open air transport but if you only take your car out to enter shows, race on a track or show to other collectors, enclosed is the best way to go. While enclosed services will run a higher rate than open air, the price is worth it to keep those rare collectibles or expensive luxury models safe from exposure during transport. Enclosed carriers can be found in single level as well as double level which allows plenty of space to ship anywhere from one to four or more cars safely.
- Railroad Transport: Yes, transporting a vehicle on a train is still something that civilians do today. While it is not used as frequently as interstate transport, it is often a cheaper way to have a car moved from place to place. Vehicles can be shipped with open transport or enclosed transport on the railway, but you must be diligent when booking service because trains fill up quick due to dealerships, manufacturers and other cargo shippers and scheduling in advance is recommended.
- Air Transport: This is not a service that is frequently used for motor vehicles because it is priced very high. Jet fuel is not at all cheap, and the cost of that fuel reflects in the rate that must be paid to ship via air transport. In most instances, air transport for motor vehicles is reserved for extremely rare or expensive vehicles that must be promptly delivered.
- Heavy Machinery Transport: With new home construction as well as plenty of rural land for farming, there is often a need to ship heavy machinery and construction equipment to Aliceville. We have access to heavy haul trucks and trailers to accommodate your oversized machinery and other equipment to deliver it safely to Aliceville or to relocate from Aliceville to another city or state nationwide.
Expedited Shipping Available!
Need to have your car shipped to or from Aliceville and you don’t have time to wait? We offer full service auto transport, so you never need to worry about having a late delivery again. With full service, we work with our customers who may not have a flexible schedule for auto transport and we will offer a date range (usually 1-3 days) to pick the car up. We also provide a range of dates for delivery.
For vehicle owners who want the lowest rate possible, we offer economy shipping services where your car will be shipped as soon as a space is available on a carrier in your area. Economy car shipping can take days or even weeks longer than expedited services, but if you are not in a rush for delivery and want to save some cash, economy transport is an ideal service.
What We Can Ship:
If it rolls on wheels, we can probably ship it for you! Here are some of the vehicles we ship.
- Economy Cars
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
- Passenger Vans
- Cargo Vans
- Pickup Trucks
- Sport Utility Vehicles
- School Buses
- Recreational Vehicles
- Heavy Machinery
- Antique Cars
- Exotic Cars
- Classic Cars
- Sports Cars/Muscle Cars
- Race Cars
- Vintage Vehicles
- Luxury Cars
- Farm Equipment
- Mobile Homes
- Construction Equipment
If you don’t see yours listed, give us a call and we’ll be glad to help! We can even assist with long distance moving services, so be sure to call us for assistance with your move.
Ship with us!
The team at A-1 Auto Transport is always excited about shipping cars to or from Aliceville on behalf of our clients. We have twenty plus years of experience moving vehicles to locations within the US and abroad safely. Our staff is well trained and ready to assist you with vehicle shipping both day and night. If you are interested in shipping with us, talk to a member of our sales team today!
Resources for Aliceville, Alabama
To get a driver’s license in Aliceville
Pickens County Driver’s License
155 Reform St Carrollton, Alabama 35447
To register a vehicle and get car tags in Aliceville
Pickens County Tag and Title
50 Courthouse Sq. Carrollton, Alabama 35447
City of Aliceville: Be sure to visit the City of Aliceville website for further information on the local history, business opportunities, local events and more.
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com