Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Alexander, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Alexander, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Car Shipping
Alexander is a small city in Arkansas that is located in the central area of the state and was originally founded as a construction camp for the railroad. There is a large variety of single and multi-family homes in Alexander including apartments, condos, and houses with affordable rental rates. There are also many affordable homes available for purchase and a large development is currently in process of putting up several new homes in the area.
Alexander started in 1879 with just two small families and has grown to several thousand since that time more than 120 years ago. There are several local campgrounds and RV parks as well as public parks for walking, sports and family events.
You can learn more about Alexander by checking out the official city website. The site has links to a brief town history, emergency services, and local utilities.
Learn more about shipping to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Alexander to New Orleans||$435||435 miles||days|
|Alexander to Indianapolis||$446||595 miles||days|
|Santa Fe to Alexander||$453||453 miles||days|
|Miami to Alexander||$715||1192 miles||days|
|Colorado Springs to Alexander to||$717||956 miles||days|
|Alexander to New York||$747||1245 miles||days|
|Alexander to Phoenix||$781||1303 miles||days|
|Alexander to Boston||$879||1465 miles||days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Transport Tips
Keep the following tips in mind when you are getting your car ready for auto transport:
- Deactivate your car alarm if the car is equipped with one. If it cannot be fully deactivated you need to show the driver how to shut it off in case it sets off during transport. Alarms can delay transport as the driver will need to pull over to shut it off. They can also be a great distraction and cause accidents as well as drain the battery on a vehicle.
- Before you hire a transporter, be sure to check reviews online to see how the company has treated other customers. You will also be able to see if they may have any complaints that they have not taken care of.
- All personal items should be removed from the car before it is shipped. The only things that are typically allowed to remain in a vehicle during transport are jacks and tire irons to change a flat tire. Other items are not usually allowed as they can add weight to a load and they are also not normally covered by the carrier insurance policy. If you need to ship personal items you will need to ask your agent if it is possible or try to locate a company that handles moving as well as auto transport.
- Get copies of all paperwork pertaining to the services you will have for your vehicle. If you have a contract be sure to carefully read it in detail before you sign anything. Also make sure the company insurance is valid and sufficient to cover your vehicle.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Alexander Auto Transport Index
Lucky Towing and Recovery
Lucky Towing and Recovery provides fast transport services as well as reliable towing and emergency wrecker services. All transport is fully insured and licensed and Lucky’s is registered with the USDOT.
18523 Arch Street, Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
501-888-4357 or 501-707-1081
DMC Transportation can arrange safe and reliable transport for cars, trucks and other motor vehicles within the state of Arkansas as well as southern and Midwestern states of the U.S. They offer reasonable rates and only completely insured and licensed service.
9 Magnifico Lane, Hot Springs, Arkansas 71909
Alexander includes ZIP codes: