Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Alexander County, North Carolina
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Alexander County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Agriculture is the biggest economy in Alexander County. The North Carolina chamber of commerce actually reports that farmland covers about two thirds of the land. The biggest agricultural products are poultry and dairy farming. The best company when shipping cars to or from Alexander County is A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Atlanta to Alexander County||$278||278 miles||2-4 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Alexander County||$399||399 miles||2-4 days|
|New York to Alexander County||$464||619 miles||3-5 days|
|Alexander County to Chicago||$560||747 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Alexander County||$642||1071 miles||4-6 days|
|Tucson to Alexander County||$1005||2011 miles||6-8 days|
|Alexander County to San Francisco||$1076||2691 miles||7-9 days|
|Alexander County to San Diego||$1209||2418 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Ship your car with us
You should ship your car with us because:
- A-1 Auto Transport operates regionally, nationally and internationally. We will cover every inch in North Carolina and the rest of the states to ship your car.
- We can ship cars on both open and enclosed trailers. Enclosed trailers protect your car from the elements while in transit. Open trailers are cheaper and more regular.
- We have flexible deliveries. You can pay for door-to-door services or choose the terminal shipping option. We don’t upsell either. Choose any option based on your needs.
- We have the best rates and services for electric car shipping. Other transporters will either turn you away or overcharge you. We charge as if we are shipping a regular car.
- We deal with all kinds of people and organizations who are shipping cars to or from Alexander County. Whether you are a working professional, car dealer or manufacturer, we have your shipping solution.
- Our customer service record is unparalleled. We have been getting great reviews for it. This is what some of A-1 Auto Transport’s customers are saying.
- We’re here for the long haul. Even after more than 20 years in business, we still have more to offer our customers. We are not stopping any time soon. We’re actually getting better at this.
What to look out for
- Regulations protect you from rogue and unqualified transport companies. It’s easy to know if the transporter is registered. Check their DOT number or MC number against records at the FMCSA website.
- You probably started your research online on shipping cars to or from Alexander County. There are many potential scammers lurking in this field. Do a lot of background checks on all the companies you’re considering. Look for customer reviews. Be wary of service providers asking for upfront deposits.
- Your car might get damaged while in the process of shipping. Ask about the insurance coverage your car is getting. Get the policy document to confirm that. Some policies are quite limited. Get as much coverage as possible, even if you have to pay more.
- Your car got damaged during shipping. You did a thorough inspection when your car was picked up. You even kept a copy of the report including some photographs. Immediately you received your car, do a thorough inspection again. If you notice any scratches or dents that were not there, write it on the delivery report and get it signed by the driver. Use this to make a claim against the transporters’ insurance.
DIY free quote!
Make your own free quote at no cost on this link at the A-1 Auto Transport website. Call 1-800-452-2880 for a fully customized quote at no cost.
Zip codes included in Alexander County
- 28636- Hiddenite
- 28678- Stony Point
- 28681- Taylorsville