- Albert Lea Long Distance Moving Companies
- Why You Need To Hire A Moving Company
- How To Find The Best Mover In Albert Lea
- Tips For A Stress Free Move
- Why You Should Hire A-1 Auto Transport
- Our Services Include
- Call Us Today
Albert Lea Long Distance Moving Companies
Albert Lea is situated at the shores of 6 lakes. It is the county seat of Freeborn County, Minnesota. It has a population of over 19,000 residents with most working in the agricultural industries downtown. The city hosts offices of some of the country’s biggest manufacturing firms. The most popular site of interest is the Myre-Big Island State Park. It has over 100 acres of basswood forest and wetlands. People often bike, hike, and bird watch from canoes. If you want a seamless move at affordable rates, A-1 Auto Transport will take care of that. We also handle vehicle relocations.
Why you need to hire a moving company
- Cost-efficient: Moving companies enjoy economies of scale by dealing with large volumes. They have large trucks that can move a family of five in a single trip. This saves on fuel, labour and supplies which in turn reduces the overall moving cost.
- Smooth transition: Professional movers are coordinated. They have conducted thousands of moved before. They know the terrain and the best techniques to make your move stress free. They use advanced equipment and professionally trained personnel to make the process swift and safe. If you encounter difficulties, they have a customer support team that is willing to provide solutions.
- Swift: Moving companies have the expertise to work faster than your friends. They can pack multiple items simultaneously and squeeze them in tight spaces. The company also has adequate personnel that handle the tasks within time. They have trolleys which can move several stacked boxes swiftly in a single trip.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How to find the best mover in Albert Lea
Research on moving companies in your locality. You can ask for recommendations from family members, friends and coworkers. You can trust the source but you need to further probe the company’s competence.
Use the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association site to verify the company’s license and insurance. All state to state moving companies must have a household items moving license and updated insurance information. The company should also have a satisfactory safety rating which should be higher than the national average safety rating.
Use the Better Business Bureau to validate the company’s service record. Check how previous customers rate the company. This can help you understand the operations of a moving company. They should also have resolved all consumer complaints in a satisfactory manner. Reliable moving companies do not take chances with customer satisfaction. The organization also comes in handy when resolving serious disputes since they act as the mediator.
- Any company asking for a deposit of more than 20% the total cost of moving.
- A company which is hesitant in performing the in-house survey.
- Any contract that is incomplete or has blank papers.
- A company that claims they have insurance for all your items.
- Any company without a permanent physical address.
Tips for a stress free move
- Move during winter or spring. It’s more affordable and swift since there are fewer people moving. Plan the move at least three months in advance.
- Create a to-do list which helps you plan your time by breaking down moving tasks. This helps to avoid a conflicting schedule. The earlier you acquire moving supplies and enlist friends to help, the less wok you will have on moving day.
- Pack items in order of urgency. Begin with rarely used items as you progress to everyday items. Get rid of items you don’t need to move with. Some clothes aren’t suited to the new climate or they may be outdated.
- Wrap delicate items with bubble wrap and pack glassware amongst anti-static peanut or clothes. Use padded boxes and tape them on the outside since the road will be bumpy. Load heavy items first and finish with light ones on top.
- After all items have been loaded, move through the house and confirm no item has been left behind. Get a copy of the movers’ inventory and say your goodbyes.
Why you should hire A-1 Auto Transport
We are one of the largest worldwide shipping companies with a presence in 50 states of the country and its overseas territories. We have handled virtually any type of move you would think of.
Our services include
- Affordable long distance moves
- Local moves
- Storage services
- Military moves
- Pool table moves
- Piano moves
- Pet transport
- Apartment relocations
- State to state moves
- Vehicle transport
Call us today
Call us on 1-888-509-3123 or find us at A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and grab the opportunity for huge discounts.