Deliver Your Home Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for moving to or from Alaska
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call now 1-888-509-3213
Best Alaska Long Distance & Interstate Moving Companies
To relocate your family, self or business without all the stress and expensive costs, find a reputable international moving company with all the services you need to successfully move your apartment, home, office or other any other residential or commercial structure. Luckily, even in Alaska, you’ll have many options. To try and move the contents of your home or building on your own will prove to be more stress than you can handle. Hire a local mover or out of state moving company that you can rely on with your belongings.
Cost & Time Examples For Interstate Moves
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and the contents of the home. Prices do not include packing.
Estimated Weight (based on home size):
1BR=2600 lbs – 3900 lbs
2BR=3900 lbs – 5200 lbs
3BR=6500 lbs – 9100 lbs
4BR=9100 lbs – 14300 lbs
5BR=11700 lbs – 19500 lbs
Choosing Your Alaska Long Distance Movers
Never hastily hire a moving company to handle the relocation. Make sure they have all the right qualities, proving their success in the relocation industry. The characteristics held and maintained by a reliable long distance mover in Alaska should be similar to these:
- Years of experience as a long distance and international moving company proves their longevity and success in the industry
- All movers should be certified or licensed according to state law and approved through the S. Department of Transportation
- All reliable and well noted movers will carry a positive reputation for their services
- Make sure your possessions are fully protected under the moving company’s insurance plan
- Ask about their services and see that they offer storage solutions, full packaging and unpacking services, and other options
- If you’re biggest question is, “is it better to hire a mover near me?” The answer is yes! Hiring a mover closer to you allows for easier communication
Our Moving Services
- Local and Long Distance Moving
- Discounted Cheap Alaska Moving Services
- State to State and Cross Country Moving
- Residential and Commercial Moving for Homes, Business, Etc.
- Heavy Furniture- Example: Pool Table and Piano Moving
- Door to Door Moving
- International Relocation
- Full Service Packing and Unpacking
- Moving Storage Solutions
- Packaging Materials and Solutions
- Military and Student Moving
- Office Relocations
- Apartment and Studio Relocations
- Auto Transport Services
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
How Much Will It Cost to Hire My Alaska Long Distance Movers?
There are so many factors that come into play when it comes to the cost of your relocation through professionals. Luckily, it’s safe to assume that the price of moving with the help of experts is less costly than doing it on your own. With so many moving companies available, finding services that you can afford shouldn’t be too difficult, just make sure you’re hiring a mover with experience and a positive reputation.
Before you hire just any mover for the job, compare the rates and gather quotes from several companies. They should offer free estimates based on the information you provide them. Of course, this may not be an accurate rate assuming they don’t know the weight of your possessions, but it will be a roundabout figure to base your decisions around. Remember, the cost of moving shouldn’t be astronomical. Never assume that a company is worth hiring due to their higher service rates. This doesn’t mean they’re the best company to trust for your relocation.
Before You Sign a Contract…
There is a lot included in a contract with a residential or commercial moving company. Don’t ever sign it before thoroughly going over it and understanding what it is you’re agreeing to. What should be mentioned in the contract includes:
- All the services you decided upon for the move such as full service packing and other options. Make sure the price and rates for each service is also mentioned.
- All personal information must be correct. Check names, numbers and addresses.
- Everything you were told by the professionals should be listed accurately in the contract. Be sure there is nothing missing and that anything you’re concerned with is addressed in the documentation.
- Make sure the moving company’s insurance policy covers the full value of your belongings and that their stipulations involving their insurance are listed in the contract. Whether you’re moving state to state or coast to coast, your possessions should remain protected.
Your Liability during the Move
As the person hiring the moving company for services, you too are liable for certain matters involving the relocation. By fulfilling these obligations, you’re only assuring a safer move for everyone involved.
- Keep your valuables safe with you instead of packing them up for the movers to take.
- Always look over your contract with the mover before signing anything.
- Pack up all boxes and label them with the room they are to go in. Make sure all hallways and entryways are open to walk through. You don’t want to create any hazards for the movers on moving day.
- Count out all your boxes and furniture pieces and write out a list. Moving companies will often have their experts create an inventory list too. Get a copy for your own records.
Alaska Cross Country Movers for Hire
Royal Alaskan Movers
2216 N. Post Rd.
Anchorage, AK 99501
World Wide Movers
7120 Hart St.
Anchorage, AK 99509
400 W 70th Ave. #3
Anchorage, AK 99518
Alaska Storage Facility Directory
Alaska Mini Storage
2800 Pacific Pl.
Fairbanks, AK 99709
Publix Self Storage
4255 Debarr Road
Anchorage, AK 99508