- Shipping Freight To And From Alaska
- Alaska Freight Shipping Rates
- Alaska Freight Shipping Cost & Time To Ship
- How Much Does Logistics Services In Alaska Cost?
- Alaska Freight Transport Services
- Best Air Freight Shipping Companies In Alaska
- Full Truck Load Freight To Alaska
- Ltl Freight Shipping Alaska
- Contact Us
Shipping Freight to and from Alaska
Alaska Freight Shipping Rates
In addition to our other shipping services, we also offer freight shipping services to those who require a shipping service that does not fall within any of our other categories. We cover all routes along Anchorage, Alaska and Auburn. We also cover routes in western Alaska and southeast Alaska as well. There are a number of advantages to using A-1 Auto Transport services, including the fact that you are not limited to shipping vehicles or certain types of equipment. With our freight shipping service, there are no restrictions on the size or weight of the shipment.
Alaska Freight Shipping Cost & Time To Ship
|To / From Alaska||Distance||Cost||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Anchorage, AK To Pine Bluff, AR||3967 miles||$7,141.86 - $8,728.94||9 - 11 Days|
|Juneau, AK To Pueblo, CO||2743 miles||$4,938.48 - $6,035.92||7 - 9 Days|
|Fairbanks, AK To Cumberland, RI||4429 miles||$7,972.20 - $9,743.80||10 - 12 Days|
|Badger, AK To Worcester, MA||4390 miles||$7,903.44 - $9,659.76||10 - 12 Days|
|Knik-Fairview, AK To Tampa, FL||4722 miles||$8,500.86 - $10,389.94||10 - 12 Days|
|College, AK To East Providence, RI||4430 miles||$7,975.26 - $9,747.54||10 - 12 Days|
|Wasilla, AK To North Providence, RI||4511 miles||$8,121.42 - $9,926.18||10 - 12 Days|
|Tanaina, AK To Cincinnati, OH||3835 miles||$6,904.62 - $8,438.98||9 - 11 Days|
|North Lakes, AK To Rock Hill, SC||4311 miles||$7,760.16 - $9,484.64||10 - 12 Days|
|Sitka, AK To Moore, OK||2300 miles||$4,140 - $5,060||6 - 8 Days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
How Much Does Logistics Services in Alaska Cost?
The following factors determine the freight shipping costs at A-1 Auto Transport:
- Demand and supply at the final destination of your freight.
- Details of the freight (accessories) you require.
- Weather conditions as of the time of shipping.
- The length of the haul (LOH) of your shipment.
- How urgent your shipment is
- The required freight shipping equipment.
- Demand and supply at the original location.
Alaska Freight Transport Services
Less Than Truck-Load Freight: This is very cost-effective because it permits two or more enterprises to combine to avoid paying the cost of a full truckload.
- Full Truck-Load Freight: This shipping method uses the entire space available in the truck to convey the freight from one shipping location to another.
- Rail Freight: This entails the shipping of freight by rail; it is a cost-effective and eco-friendly remedy for hazardous or bulky construction materials.
- Sea Freight: This is the most cost-effective method of shipping freight around the world. It entails the use of cargo ships in shipping freight.
- Air Freight: This is the fastest method of freight shipping. It is ideal for shipping urgent and time-sensitive freight. It offers timely delivery in minimum time.
- Hotshot Services: This is also known as expedited freight; this ensures that different shipments are shipped at high speed.
Best Air Freight Shipping Companies in Alaska
By utilizing A-1 Auto Transport's logistics solutions in fleet industry of Alaska, you will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent service from our team of customer service experts.
- Increased bulk freight efficiency resulting in significant cost savings.
- A streamlined and quick shipment booking process where you can have a 24/7 access to a customer service agent.
- A GPS tracking technology that provides you with real-time updates on your freight shipping and cargo transport.
- It is a trusted company providing ocean freight consolidation and trucking in Canada, Anchorage (AK), Alaska, Auburn, Ketchikan, Fairbanks, Juneau, etc.
- Best price for what your freight is worth.
Full Truck Load Freight To Alaska
If you need to transport a very large quantity of freight that is up to a truckload to or from Alaska, A-1 Auto Transport has the right equipment for it. It is ranked amongst top trucking companies in Anchorage (AK), Alaska and Juneau for its reliability. Employing the Full Truck Load freight transport gives you access to shipping large trucks of freight simultaneously. This means that you employ the whole truck for your freight, whether or not they occupy the space in a truck.
With this freight service, you can move larger freight at the same time, but we will only make one stop at your destination. It also helps with time-sensitive deliveries as the routes are usually straightforward and have no stopovers. It is advisable for large businesses and joint hiring by individuals. Some subsidiary companies in Alaska also deliver heavy oil, natural gas and mining by products to locations such as Ketchikan, Auburn, Fairbanks, Juneau, Anchorage (AK), Alaska Barge, etc.
LTL Freight Shipping Alaska
Utilizing the Less Than Truckload freight service means that you only employ a small portion of space in the trucks. You can use the remaining space of the trucks to transport freight from other customers to make up the rest of the truckload volume that has not been booked. The Less than Truckload freight class also makes provision for storage and distribution services for the business of your company.
With this freight air service, you can ship small quantities of freight through air at a time. It also helps with deliveries along the way since multiple stops will be made on the supply chain to the same point (Anchorage, Alaska). It is economical for small shipments as you only pay for the portion of the truck that your goods or household items occupy. This transportation service is provided in all major locations like Seattle, Auburn, Ketchikan, Juneau, Canada, Fairbanks, and South East Alaska Barge at competitive rates. Choosing A-1 Auto Transport you will get a safe delivery to your door, provided at a record date and time beyond what any other carrier can offer you.
For more information about what we can do for you, please reach out to a customer service representative at 1-888-230-9116. You may also get a FREE quote from the customer service department of our logistics company in Alaska, AK.
Frequently Asked Questions
We ship freight to everywhere in Alaska. We also ship freight from Alaska to every part of the US.
The cost will depend on the shipping route, to or from Alaska. To get an actual estimate, use our free quote tool.
A number of factors influence delivery times. The part of the US you are shipping to or from relative to Alaska and the freight mode, whether it's air, land, sea, or train freight. The frequency of shipping partners on your specific route is also a factor. Also, a determining factor is whether you choose LTL or FTL freight.
This is calculated either by gross weight or volumetric weight. Gross weight is the combined weight of your goods and their complete packaging which includes the pallets. Volumetric weight is obtained by measuring your shipment by inches or centimeters, then multiplying the length x width x height to get the volume then dividing the volume by the density ratio of your shipping mode.