Alamogordo Long Distance Moving Companies
With every move comes new challenges and to alleviate the stress of moving, you need a professional moving company to guide you. Based in New Mexico, we have moved thousands of families in and out of Alamogordo. Our services are of high standards and we can assure you that we are the best company to manage your move. We also relocate vehicles.
Tips to help you relocate with ease
- Transfer services: Schedule to have the utilities disconnected at your current house and transferred to your new home. Making early arrangements ensures that you don't pay bills for services you didn’t use.
- Pack early: Determine the number of boxes you need for your stuff and source for them. You also need other packing materials such as sealing tape, labels, and marker pens. Having sufficient packing supplies will enable you to pack smoothly.
- Sort your items: If you carefully assess your household items, you will realize that not all of them are useful. Any items you haven’t used for over a year don’t add any value and you can decide to either sell them or donate to a charity home.
- Prep your new house: Pay a visit to your new house a few weeks before moving in to ensure the house is ready. Deal with any minor repairs and set up the utilities. You don’t want to spend the night in the dark or cold. Also, clean the house thoroughly to make settling in easy.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you need to hire a professional mover
- Affordable and professional services. Established companies have well-trained personnel who work hard to give you a smooth moving experience. They capture the expenses in one bill and do all the planning, packing, loading and unloading. You don’t have to hassle over hiring trucks and people to help you. With professional movers, your move will be completed on time and you won't overspend since the moving cost is accurately calculated.
- Stress-free relocation. Any bulky or heavy item you own adds to the stress of moving. It means more labor and extra work. And since you can't afford to buy or hire the moving equipment, why not hire a professional moving company instead? They use the right tools and equipment to handle the heavy stuff.
- Imagine you have set your moving date, your items are packed and you're set to go only for your friends to tell you how sorry they are that they can't make it! This can be a very painful experience which can be avoided if you hire a professional moving company. They are bound by the contract you signed and since they have a reputation to build, failing to show up is not an option for them.
What you should consider before hiring a moving company
Go for a company certified by the American Moving and Storage Association. Simply key in your location, destination, and the size of your move and you will be provided with at least 4 movers to choose from. To be a member, a company should abide by the rules of AMSA and pass the strict annual background checks.
Find out the type of services offered and their coverage. You want a mover who offers services you’re comfortable with. Check out their websites to establish whether they actually exist or are operating shadow offices. If possible pay them an impromptu visit to observe how they serve clients.
Read online reviews to have a clear picture of the company you're dealing with. Pay special attention to the complaints section on the Better Business Bureau website to find out the number of complaints filed against your mover and how they were resolved. Avoid movers with lots of negative reviews and low ratings.
- International moves
- Local moves
- Commercial moving
- Residential moving
- Vehicle transport
- Military relocation
- Storage options
Why you should hire us
Every client deserves to benefit from our services. With expertly trained staff, advanced equipment and technology, we can proudly say we know the best way to make your move seamless. At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer personalized support and free consultation for all our customers. Our expertise enables us to complete a move of any size or complexity with ease. Our trucks are equipped with GPS trackers so we know how the move is progressing.
Talk to us
The above benefits are all yours if you call us on 888-509-3213 and book a date. Request your free quotes by filling out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com