Alameda Long Distance Movers
Moving does not have to be a grueling task. With proper planning prior to the move; the whole process can be a breeze. If you are move to or from the city of Alameda, consider looking for a good moving company in California. We are a leading car shipping company in California ready to ship your vehicle before the move.
Golden tips on how to make the moving easier
Here are some of the things you could do to prepare for the move:
- Get online packing hacks. You will learn the cheapest and safest methods of packing your items.
- Information is key. It is wise to gather as much information as possible on your new town and the transport route. This will prepare you on what to expect and smoothly ease into your new town.
- Get rid of items you may no longer use. Old clothes and broken pieces of furniture should be discarded. You create needed space and save on labour and cost of moving.
- Hire a mover. You will not have to worry about the stress of nagging loved ones into helping you with the move. The professionals will provide a splendid service.
Why you should hire a moving company
Here are some of the benefits of hiring a moving company, as opposed to doing it yourself:
- They provide their own labor. The skilled movers have the know-how to make your move fast and efficient compared to doing it yourself.
- They have their own security. This makes sure all your furniture gets to your new house or office safely.
- Moving companies are convenient. They will handle everything relating to the physical move. You will have time to do other stuff in regards to the move.
- All your furniture is fully insured. Moving companies are liable by law for every piece of furniture they transport. Most movers cushion their clients from any form of loss or damage through a full value protection policy.
- They provide special moving equipment. This special machinery goes a long way in ensuring any heavy or delicate piece of furniture you may have will get to your new apartment or office intact.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Qualities of a good moving company
Here are some of the things you should look for before you choose a moving company:
- A valid license with the FMCSA. An operational USDOT number from the transport authority is confirmation that the mover is a trained professional.
- Level of experience. A moving company that has been in business for an extended period of time is better placed to deal with any snags that may occur during the move. They are also less likely to make mistakes during the move.
- Pocket-friendly rates. Hire a moving company that offers affordable prices without any hidden or additional costs
- Positive reviews from previous clientele. Testimonials from previous clients will paint a clear picture of what sort of moving services the company provides.
- Area of operation. The most convenient mover to hire is one whose area of operation covers the area you are moving from and the one you are moving to.
What We Offer
- State to state moving
- Vehicle relocation
- Military relocation
- Student moves
- Door to door moving
- Full-service packing and unpacking (we provide all our packing materials)
- Coast to coast moving
- Heavy and delicate furniture moving; piano moving, heirloom moving, pool table moving, office furniture and equipment
- Commercial moving
- Apartment and residential relocations
- Local and long distance moving
- Cheap Alameda movers
- Same day moves
- At A-1 Auto Transport, we offer pocket-friendly prices, with no additional or hidden charges.
- We guarantee all your items will get to your destination safely and on time.
- All our trucks and carriers come with state-of-the-art trackers that will ensure you are kept in the loop all through the move.
- Our transport services have one of the best ratings by notable transport critics; an A+ rating with the BBB and a 5-star rating with transport reviews.
Talk to us
Talk to us today and enjoy one of the best moving services money can buy. We value what you have to say. We have customer representatives ready to answer any questions you might have. You can initiate the conversation with any one of them, by filling the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.