Shipping a car out of the United States to reach its new home in another country is something that only professionals should take care of. It’s nearly impossible to ship a car any other way. The good thing is that transport services are actually quite affordable.
They also are familiar with foreign import laws and will help you gain the approval for import. Call the Embassy of Sierra Leone to learn of these laws so you can begin collecting what you need for the transport.
Anyone new to using international transport services tends to assume that the cost of shipping their vehicle will end up too pricey for them to afford. Delivering a vehicle through a certified shipping company isn’t as expensive as it would be to ship the car using any other alternative form of delivery. All of the transport services available are available at low, affordable rates and are said to be a very cost effective service.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Consider RO/RO Shipping to Keep the Cost of Transport Down.
Usually we’re told not to purchase services held at unbelievably low rates. This doesn’t necessarily apply to auto shipping services. The least expensive way to ship a car through a professional transporter is using the RO/RO method. Even as an open-air service, this transport method is very reliable. However, transporters recommend this form of shipping to those who need several vehicles delivered to the same place. They also suggest it to those with shorter delivery distances.
You must fulfill some prep work given to you by the transporter before you ship your car to Sierra Leone. If you’re using the RO/RO method, everything inside must come out if it isn’t part of the car. Wash the outside and clean the inside of the vehicle. Document any damages you notice and take pictures. Lastly, fill up all fluids and the tire pressure. The gas tank is the only fluid that must read at a lower level. Only leave it about a quarter full.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory