Shipping your car with an overseas transport company is the only surefire way to have a vehicle legally imported into another country. An international transporter with a history in the auto shipping industry will have trained staff members all set to help you gain import approval before they take your car to its new home in Guatemala.
To find out the restrictions set for motor vehicles entering the country or to learn how much you have to pay in import duties, call the Embassy of Guatemala.
The biggest advantage for transport customers is the low prices on all shipping services. Carefully select the services you feel most comfortable shipping your car to Guatemala with. Remember that the transport company will safeguard the car under their insurance coverage during its shipping process. This lessens any possible risks even more.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The Cheapest Transport Solution.
The cheapest way to ship your vehicle to Guatemala is with an open air service. Most transporters refer to their open air shipping service as RO/RO transport. RO/RO stands for roll-on, roll-off, meaning that the car must drive onto and off of the flatbed ship. You’ll have to make sure that open air services are accepted at the ports near Guatemala before you buy this service.
To prepare your car for RO/RO transport, clean it out entirely. The outside should sparkle and have no signs of dirt or grime. The inside of the car should also stay clean. Take out any items that weren’t made with the vehicle. Only a car jack, floor mats and a spare tire are allowed in the vehicle during transport. Top off all fluids and only leave ¼ or less gas in the fuel tank for safety purposes.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?