Adrian Long Distance Moving Companies
If you have a move to Adrian looming, consider enlisting the services of an experienced mover based in Michigan. For over 25 years we have been moving people to different destinations the world over. We understand how important a move is and have the best team to take care of your moving process. We offer unique and affordable services including vehicle transport.
The best house moving tips
- Use your suitcases to pack heavy stuff like books and kitchenware. They are safer and make loading the items easy by simply rolling them into the trucks.
- Keep the screws and nuts from your dismantled pieces of furniture in Ziploc bags. Use masking tape to attach them to the furniture they belong to for easy reach. Most people misplace these screws and this tip will help keep them safe.
- Change your address by visiting the local post office or online through the USPS portal. This is important if you want your mail forwarded to your new address. Remember to notify your bank and other business contacts of the planned move.
- Take a photo of how the cords are connected at the back of your electronic devices before unplugging them from the power source. Reconnecting some devices can be too complicated and having the pictures as a reference will make the work easier.
- Don’t forget to label your boxes. Use different colors to represent different rooms. For instance, if you mark the kitchen green, use a green sticker to label all the boxes that belong to the kitchen. Repeat the process for the rest of the rooms to make unloading and unpacking easier.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Why you should consider a professional moving company
- Safety. To lift heavy and bulky household items safely, you need skills and the right equipment. Professional movers handle such items on a daily basis and know how to carry them without risking the physical health of the team. When you hire professionals, you don’t have to be involved in any heavy lifting.
- Efficiency. Professional movers have the skills to pack fast without breaking any item. They use heavy duty padding materials to protect your items from damage during the move. While the moving process can take you longer to complete, it will only take the movers a day or two.
- Reliability. Depending on your friends to help you move can lead to frustration if they fail to show up. But when you hire a professional moving company, they commit themselves to making your move flow smoothly. The contract you signed is binding and the movers are obligated to honor it.
- Insurance. Protecting your belongings during a move is of paramount importance to moving companies. Apart from ensuring your items are carefully packed and loaded into the trucks, professional movers offer adequate insurance cover to safeguard your items. Hence, in case of an accident, you're certain you'll be compensated.
Ways to find a reliable moving company
Know your rights before the move commences. The law requires interstate movers to provide you with a copy of ‘Your Rights and Responsibilities’ booklet which is a guide to help you know what to expect before, during and after a move.
Do your research before settling on a moving company. The Better Business Bureau gives credibility to movers who uphold strong customer relations. The reputation of a moving company is built by years of hard work and trust. Go for movers who have received several awards for outstanding services.
Make sure everything is in writing. Before signing the contract, carefully read it and ask for clarifications where you don’t understand. Most people skim through agreements not knowing the details. Only sign the bill of lading if it has the correct information.
Get the estimates of multiple movers to avoid being ripped off. Different movers offer different rates depending on the type of services you want. The estimates will give you a clear picture of the current market rates and help you make an informed decision.
We offer these services
- Office relocation
- Military relocation
- Corporate moving
- Residential moving
- Vehicle transport
- Coast to coast moving
- Door to door moving
- Storage facilities
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
We have over 25 years’ experience in the moving business. Our teams are expertly trained to plan and execute a move seamlessly. We've maintained a good reputation and high ratings through excellent service delivery. At A-1 Auto Transport, we help clients achieve their moving goals and fulfill their dreams with ease. Don’t let the burden of moving give you sleepless nights. Hire us today.
Get in touch
Make your reservation by calling us on 888-509-3213. For free moving estimates, please fill out the form at the top of this page.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com