Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Adams County, Washington
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Adams County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Adams County offers a quiet and serene living environment for anyone looking to get away from the big city. It has smaller towns and a small, laid-back city. A-1 Auto Transport offers the best reliability for people who are shipping cars to or from Adams County. We can move your vehicle across any part of Washington and the country.
Our car shipping services in Adams County
Many people are afraid of using transport companies because they assume that there is a high cost involved. There is nothing to worry about when you understand all the available options.
- One of the cheapest ways that you can use to transport your vehicle is by the open-air method. It allows you to split costs indirectly with other car owners using the truck at the time.
- Terminal shipping offers the other opportunity to save some money. You only have to do part of the running around by dropping-off and collecting the car at appointed terminals.
- The cost that you will incur to transport your high-end vehicle is nothing compared to the potential losses that may arise out of damage during transportation. We have a secure solution, which can help you get a better deal on the insurance coverage. It will also give the car better protection from potential danger on the road. Click here to read more about the enclosed transportation option.
- With the door-to-door solution, you get all the convenience that you need when shipping cars to or from Adams County. We will fetch your vehicle and delivery to your home or business premises.
Auto transport presents one of the biggest challenges for anyone who is moving to a new country. A-1 Auto Transport offers various affordable and convenient solutions.
- We can help you sail through documentation and clearance.
- We have a highly affordable transportation solution using the roll-on/roll-off standard.
- We can give you a shipping container so that you can conveniently move your household goods along with the car.
Important preparation steps when shipping your car
- Make sure that you are clear on the custom rulings and taxes when importing or exporting a vehicle.
- Remove all personal items from the car before transportation. You might have trouble getting compensation if any of these items cause damage to the car or if we lose them during transportation.
- Make sure that you comply with state tax requirements and other regulations on shipping cars to or from Adams County. You can find this information from the state’s Department of Transportation.
- Clean the car thoroughly before the transporter comes to inspect it. It makes it easy to spot hidden damage.
- Always read the inspection report before signing it. Take some photographs of the vehicle and ask for a copy of the inspection report. You will keep these until you receive your car.
- When you receive your car, make sure that you do thorough inspection. Note down any new damage that you find on the bill of lading. You will use this document to make a claim against the transporter’s insurance.
Get a free quote!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport.
Zip codes included in Adams County
- 99105- Benge
- 99169- Ritzville
- 99341- Lind
- 99344- Othello
- 99371- Washtucna