Acworth Long Distance Moving Companies
Acworth located in the foothills of North Georgia Mountains has a population of 30,000 residents. The city spans four counties with the bulk being in Cobb County. Uncorporated areas are in Cherokee, Bartow and Paulding Counties. Acworth nicknamed the `The Lake City’ has Lake Acworth, Lake Allatoona and River Etowah on the Western and Northern part of the city. They serve as tourist attractions and town water sources. There are boating, camping, hiking activities in the mountains and lakes. A battlefield park, Indian Mounds and museums are some of the interesting sites in Acworth. People move to experience the tranquillity of the city or favourable climate. Trust A-1 Auto Transport to handle your move in Acworth. We also conduct vehicle relocation.
Why hire a professional mover?
- Technical Knowledge: Moving involves a myriad of activities and challenges. This requires knowledge and professional competence. Movers have professional and technical knowledge in their primary function of moving.
- Peace of mind: When you hire a moving company, you will manage your time more effectively. You don’t have to close shop or take time off to handle a move. Knowing your items are in the hands of a professional will put your mind at ease.
- Expertise: Professional moving companies operate swiftly. They have the right equipment that facilitate moving at no extra cost. Professional movers have experience in moving and guarantee efficiency and effectiveness.
- Insurance: Moving companies have insurance cover. They offer a valuation replacement plan for items damaged during transit. When you conduct a self-move you are vulnerable to breakage and loss. The replacement cost will be on you.
- Safety: Professional movers are skilled and well trained to handle items of whichever size and bulkiness. They use the right equipment to handle specialized items. They pad items with bubble wrap and blankets to protect against impact.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Pointers to a successful move
- Book an appointment with a moving company in advance and set a moving date.
- Enquire about cost estimates before settling for the best and pocket-friendly mover. Check that the estimate includes basic services. Beware of hidden charges as the binding and non-binding estimates at 10% the total cost.
- Get the boxes you need to pack. Make sure they are of various colours to aid in unpacking and house arrangement. Pack items according to the room they go to and their utilization.
- Mark the inventory when your goods are being loaded. Compare the two inventories and make sure they agree.
- Ensure your valuables and personal items are with you during transit.
- Sign the release forms after all is done as per the agreement. Rate the moving company and tip the team fairly. Share snacks and refreshments with the company employees.
What to consider before hiring a moving company
Before hiring a moving company, one needs to conduct rigorous research. Have a pool of available moving companies and select the company that serves you best. Ask these questions before hiring the company.
- Does the moving company provide guidance, outline customer’s rights and depict their obligations?
- Does the moving company have an insurance policy? If so, check their insurance number.
- Does the company provide services like unpacking and house arrangement after moving items?
- Is the company licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association? Do they have a United States Department of Transport carrier number?
- What is their rating on better business bureau (BBB)?
- Does the company have pending violations and unresolved consumer complaints?
- How affordable is the moving company?
- How long has the company been in the moving industry?
Why hire A-1 Auto Transport?
We strive to be more efficient in our operations to provide satisfactory moves at affordable rates. We have invested in the latest technology at each stage of the moving process. We use real-time satellite tracking to keep tabs of your shipments across the globe. We have digitized our communication channels to ensure rapid responses for each query. All our vehicles have direct communication with each other. We don’t take chances with our customer items.
We provide the following services
- State to state moves
- Full moving services
- Storage services
- Bulky and specialized furniture moves
- Military moves
- International moves
- Local moves
- Senior moves
- Pet transport
- Vehicle shipping
- Cheap Acworth movers
Get in touch!
Call or email us with your queries. Speak to an expert mover on 1-888-509-3123 or visit A-1 Auto Transport. Fill out the form at the top of our page and get amazing discounts.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - email@example.com