Safe And Reliable Accomack County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Some of the best sea food and aqua-cuisines are found in the Virginia coastline, and especially Accomack County. Most residents are simple folk, with a majority taking up the booming sea lifestyle. Accomack County is part of the Delmarva Peninsula and is bordered by the Chesapeake Bay and Atlantic Ocean. Thousands of tourists flock Accomack County for the sandy beaches, seafood and coastal culture. Getting by in this region is however smoother with your own vehicle. Whether you reside in the county or just visiting, A-1 Auto Transport is able to offer the most affordable car shipping services on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. We have 25+ years of experience and a dedicated team of well-trained specialists ready to attend to all your needs when shipping cars to or from Accomack County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Accomack County to Washington, D.C.||$185||185 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Raleigh to Accomack County||$264||264 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Accomack County to Boston||$379||506 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Salem to Accomack County||$393||525 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Accomack County to San Antonio||$993||1656 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Los Angeles to Accomack County||$1111||2779 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Accomack County to Helena||$1163||2327 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Seattle to Accomack County||$1169||2924 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our scope of service
Accomack County is an island that is cut away from mainland Virginia by the Chesapeake Bay to form the Eastern Shore. Some carrier firms may shy away from making deliveries to specific locations, but with A-1 Auto Transport, you need not worry about a single thing. We offer both door to door services as well as terminal services that work for different clients. The former involves delivering the car at a specific address while the latter involves dropping the car off at a car depot or secure parking lot in one of the towns.
Among the regions we serve when shipping cars to or from Accomack County include: Accomac Town, Belle Haven, Bloxom, Chincoteague, Hallwood, Keller, Melfa, Onancock, Onley, Painter, Parksley, Saxis, Tangier, Wachapreague, Atlantic, Bayside, Bobtown, Boston, Captains Cove, Cats Bridge, Chase Crossing, Deep Creek, Gargatha, Greenbackville, Greenbush, Harborton, Horntown, Lee Mont, Makemie park, Mappsburg, Mappsville, Metompkin, Modest Town, Nelsonia, New Church, Oak Hall, Pastoria, Pungoteague, Quinby, Sanford, Savage Town, Savageville, South Chesconessex, Tasley, Temperanceville, Wattsville and Whitesville.
- All autos shipping: Different autos come in different dimensions, weight and sizes. A-1 Auto Transport offers services specialized for every type of automotive, including trucks, vans, sedans, SUVs, RVs, ATVs, motorcycles, electric & hybrid cars, alternative fuel cars, high-end vehicles as well as heavy equipment such as bulldozers. Have a look at the different makes and models we’ve handled in the past.
- Terminal services: Like earlier mentioned, terminal services involves dropping the vehicle off at a pick-up station. We serve most of the guests touring Accomack County using this service. Many of the guests travel to Accomack County via air, landing at the Accomack County Airport. We triangulate the closest car depot or secure parking lot from the airport and drop the car there. The proximity to the airport facilitates easy access to the vehicle, a great advantage for clients who’d like that hands-on-the-wheel experience as soon as they arrive.
We’d like to hear from you!
Zip codes included in Accomack County
- 23301 - Accomac
- 23302 - Assawoman
- 23303 - Atlantic
- 23306 - Belle Haven
- 23308 - Bloxom
- 23336 - Chincoteague Island
- 23337 - Wallops Island
- 23341 - Craddockville
- 23345 - Davis Wharf
- 23356 - Greenbackville
- 23357 - Greenbush
- 23358 - Hacksneck
- 23359 - Hallwood
- 23389 - Harborton
- 23395 - Horntown
- 23396 - Oak Hall
- 23399 - Jenkins Bridge
- 23401 - Keller
- 23404 - Locustville
- 23407 - Mappsville
- 23409 - Mears
- 23410 - Melfa
- 23412 - Modest Town
- 23414 - Nelsonia
- 23415 - New Church
- 23416 - Oak Hall
- 23417 - Onancock
- 23418 - Onley
- 23420 - Painter
- 23421 - Parksley
- 23422 - Pugoteague
- 23423 - Quinby
- 23426 - Sanford
- 23427 - Saxis
- 23440 - Tangier
- 23441 - Tasley
- 23442 - Temperanceville
- 23480 - Wachapreague
- 23483 - Wattsville
- 23488 - Withams
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
🇺🇸 Accomac - Accomack, Virginia (VA) 23301
Our Services and Information
🇺🇸 Accomac - Accomack, Virginia (VA) 23301
🇺🇸 Irvington - Lancaster, Virginia (VA) 22480
🇺🇸 Christchurch - Middlesex, Virginia (VA) 23031
🇺🇸 Birdsnest - Northampton, Virginia (VA) 23307
🇺🇸 Burgess - Northumberland, Virginia (VA) 22432
A-1 Auto Transport - Domestic Locations
We Strive to Serve Communities in all 50 States.
- ATV FAQAuto Transport BrokersAuto Transport CarriersBlogBoat FAQCar Classic FAQCar Domestic DestinationsCar Domestic FAQCar International DestinationsCar International FAQDomestic MovingDoor to Door FAQEnclosed FAQFreight InformationHeavy Equipment InformationInternational Moving FAQMilitary FAQMotorcycle BrandsMotorcycle Domestic DestinationsMotorcycle FAQMotorcycle International DestinationsMotorcycle International FAQMotorcycle US StatesMoving CompaniesMoving GuidePressRV FAQTowing FAQ
- 2019 - December2019 - October2019 - September2019 - August2019 - July2019 - April2019 - March2019 - February2019 - January2018 - December2018 - November2018 - October2018 - September2018 - August2018 - July2018 - June2018 - May2018 - April2018 - March2018 - February2018 - January2017 - December2017 - November2017 - October2017 - September