If you’re trying to get your car from the United States to Tanzania in Eastern Africa, the safest way to do so is through professionals. This ensures that the condition of your car is protected throughout its journey over the sea.
A seasoned transport company will use the proper shipping equipment and use experienced employees to care for the car while it’s aboard the freight ship.
All reliable transport companies carry insurance to protect the vehicles that they are responsible for. When you ship your car to Tanzania, you can expect that it will arrive unharmed. The insurance coverage provides an extra layer of security just in case. They are also familiar with the import policies of other countries. This will make it easier to get the vehicle approved for import. You can also contact the Embassy of Tanzania. They will fill you in on all of the restrictions for the country and any other information you might need.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-518-8708 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
If You Want the Ultimate Protection for Your Car.
Although your car is protected already through insurance and experienced hands, there are certain transport services that offer even more protection for the shipping process. For example, container shipping is the method of transport that offers vehicles the utmost security while en route. This method keeps the car hidden from poor weather conditions and other possible outside hazards.
If you are interested in container shipping, ask the transporter what size containers they carry. Not only will the car go inside of the container, but other belongings can too. You must make sure all of the items are permitted into the Tanzania. If you don’t need all of the space, you can share it with another individual. This will also help lessen the costs.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?