Aberdeen Long Distance Moving Companies
People move due to a number of reasons; new job posting, in search of affordable living conditions, adventure or to retire in a quiet place. Whether you’re moving across town or state, it’s wise to hire professionals who are cut out for the job. A-1 Auto Transport has well-established systems that make moving to Aberdeen fast and efficient. Visit our offices in Maryland and get ready to be served by the best in the industry. We also offer vehicle transport.
Top tips for a stress-free moving
- Give yourself sufficient time to pack by starting early. Last minute packing will be overwhelming, and you are bound to leave behind important items. Pack room by room starting with those that are rarely used like guest rooms.
- Switch your utilities on a convenient date so that you move into a house that already has water, electricity and cable connected. Timing is crucial here otherwise you may end up spending your first nights in the dark.
- If you have many electronic devices, take a picture of how the cords are connected before unplugging them. When you arrive at your new house, it will be easy to reconnect them without calling a technician.
- Pack a bag with essential items such as snacks, toiletries, prescriptions and any other anything else you can’t do without on a daily basis. The items will come in handy when you arrive and are too tired to unpack.
- Visit the new area and take a walk to check out your neighborhood and learn about the place. Familiarizing yourself with the locals will help you transition with ease and get recommendations about services such as babysitters and handymen.
Why you should consider a professional moving company
- Secure storage: A full-service company offers more than just transport for your household items. They have climate controlled storage facilities which are under 24-hour surveillance. They provide short-term and long-term storage options at flexible rates. So if your move is abrupt and you need a place to store your items, you don’t have to be worried.
- Packing materials: When you hire a professional moving company, you avoid the hassle and cost of purchasing packing supplies. The movers come with high-quality boxes, blankets, and padding materials that will protect your items from scratches and dents. They offer packing services, and since they are professionals, you can trust them to deliver your belongings in good condition.
- Insurance cover: Items break during a move, and the only way to stay protected against loss is to hire an insured moving company. They take the necessary steps to ensure your belongings are handled with care from start to finish. They offer different insurance options that you can choose from. To confirm the insurance status, check with the Licensing and Insurance Public.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
Tips to find a trustworthy moving company
List down several moving companies that fit your requirements and do further research on them. Look out for the following:
- The scope of coverage. If you are crossing over to a different state, look for an interstate mover. Make sure the mover has a USDOT Number which is a permit that allows them to transport household items from one state to another.
- Ask for their estimates to compare their rates. Don’t just go for cheaper movers, consider the quality of their services as well.
- Check if they have any affiliations with national trade associations. Through their ProMover program, AMSA enables consumers to search for reputable movers in their database. The movers must pass a rigorous vetting process to be certified.
Remember to read online reviews before making a decision. Visit the Better Business Bureau to find out more about your potential mover. The site rates movers depending on service delivery. Higher ratings mean excellent services.
We offer these services
- Office relocation
- Furniture relocation
- Door to door moving
- Commercial moving
- Storage options
- Military relocation
- Vehicle transport
- Cheap Aberdeen movers
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
A renowned company, A-1 Auto Transport has been moving houses for over 20 years. We take pride in our team of professionals for their commitment and hard work towards ensuring you achieve your moving goals with minimal stress. Our customers are very important to us, and we only want the best for them. We don’t leave anything to chance when it comes to moving, and you can trust us to handle your belongings professionally and promptly deliver them to your new place.
Call us now on 888-509-3213 or fill out the form at the top of this page for free moving estimates.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.