6 Signs Of Post-Moving Fatigue
6 Signs Of Post-Moving Fatigue
Moving is among the most stressful things in life. Not only does it take a toll on your finances but also on your body. Between all the packing and running around like a headless chicken for days before the move, it is no wonder most people crash even before they finish unpacking. Some of the causes of post-moving fatigue include inadequate sleep, burnout, stress and emotional turmoil caused by the move. So, how do you know you are suffering from post-moving fatigue? Here are some signs.
- Waking up tired:If you had a goodnight sleep and still woke up feeling extremely tired, you may be battling fatigue and exhaustion. Under normal circumstances, your body should repair and recharge in one night worth of good sleep such that you wake up feeling energetic and happy. However, if you are fatigued you can’t even get the strength to get out of bed or enjoy a cup of coffee. While some people sleep well and still wake up tired, others have trouble sleeping throughout the night because of fatigue. This happens when fatigue causes your adrenal glands to raise your cortisol levels making you restless and active all night long.
- Irritability:Another sign of post-moving fatigue is irritability and inability to handle stress at all. Instead of looking at any situation as something you can handle, you get angry, frustrated and even take the anger out on some people. This means that the hormone responsible for helping you deal with stress is not working and that is as a result of fatigue.
- Evening energy boost:If for the first half of the day you feel sluggish and tired and then in the evening you are all happy and energetic, you might be suffering from fatigue. Fatigue interferes with the way the body usually secretes hormones and causes confusion as well.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
- Weak immunity:Some people fall sick after a move because their immunity has gone down. The reason for this is because fatigue inhibits the power of your adrenal glands to fight infections and illnesses. When cortisol amounts go out of whack, the body’s immune system is affected and the body can’t fight its battles anymore leaving you susceptible to all kinds of colds and other illnesses.
- Body aches:The most common sign of post moving fatigue is body aches. Most people experience pain in most areas of their body including legs, shoulders, head and muscles. Joint pain and lower backache are also very common as the body tries to communicate that something is wrong.
- Low blood pressure:When the adrenal glands are not working properly, many things in the body go wrong including the ability to pump blood. Fatigue causes poor blood circulation and slow heart rate which means lower blood pressure. This mostly causes dizziness, lack of concentration, numbness in your fingers and dry skin.
It’s unfortunate that so many people suffer from post-moving fatigue because of pushing themselves too hard. If you can catch these signs early on and stop to get some rest, you can start to recover soon and prevent deterioration of your health. It’s always wise to know your limits. Ask for help to save yourself or just leave the house the way it is for now.