5 Great Additions You Can Add To Your Home’s Outdoors
During great weather conditions like summer season, most home owners notice that they are lacking essential parts in their homes which would enable them to enjoy the great weather more. There are a zillion ideas out there on which addition to your home will make the most of your outdoors. No one list is better than the other because each house and owner’s preferences are different, therefore this is not a one-size-fits-all category. However, here is a list of 5 of the most popular and essential additions you can make to your outdoors, no matter the size of your yard.
- Patios: A patio is a great outdoor addition to any home. It is a great space to entertain, have family barbecues or even for those intimate, relaxed moments with your loved ones over a meal or a glass of wine. There are hundreds of different patio ideas out there. Pick one that will suit your home in terms of size, versatility and cost of installing.
- Gazebos: A gazebo is usually a small shelter built in a garden. It has open sides and an enclosed roof, and typically offers a great view of the garden. It is common to find gazebos located a short distance away from the main house; they are not attached to the house. A pebbled or paved walkway connects the main house to the gazebo. It is a great place to entertain a small group, or as a center-piece in an intimate ceremony like a wedding or birthday party.
A-1 Auto Transport can help you move your household goods nationwide. Call 888-509-3213 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote on interstate moving services.
- Outdoor kitchens: Among the modern outdoor additions to your home is an outdoor kitchen. The possibilities in an outdoor kitchen are endless, and are only limited by budget. From putting in a grill, to a pizza oven, an outdoor kitchen allows you to be more experimental than an indoor kitchen would. It’s a great space to have family cook-outs and include everyone in the meal prep thanks to the space it has.
- Landscaped gardens: Nothing beats the beauty of a landscaped garden, with lush vegetation and flowers at the right time of the year. Enlist the services of a professional landscaper to get all the aspects of the garden right. Be sure to get plants that are native to your area, to keep your maintenance costs at a minimum. Shady trees are a great respite in the summer heat, especially if grown near windows to keep rooms in the house cool.
- Swimming pools: A swimming pool is an outdoor feature that is bound to be a hit with your family as well as visiting friends. The poolside is a great place to host parties of all kinds especially in warm weather. Whatever shape or size of pool you settle on, make sure that it complements your home perfectly.
These are our top 5 picks for outdoor additions to your home. Be sure to do your research well in terms of cost and viability before settling on any outdoor additions to your home.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.