As the cars drive home from yet another great Twin Cities Auto Show, it’s time to start looking to next year—the 43rd Annual Twin Cities Auto Show! Next year’s event will be packed full of awesome events like the iHeartRadio Listening Lounge, the Ride & Drive, Luxury Lane, Military Appreciation Night, a Demonstration of the University of Minnesota Solar Vehicle, and Meet Up Monday.
On Tuesday March 10th, don’t miss out on Country Night, which will feature some of today’s biggest country stars including a live performance by the Davisson Brother Band! The show will also be hosting a Goodwill drive for household goods and clothing; a Military Appreciation Night on Tuesday March 12th to benefit active military, retired military, veterans and their spouses with a ceremony hosted by the American Legion, Disabled Veterans of America, and Veterans of Foreign War; a Meet & Greet with the Minnesota Wild professional hockey team; a distracted driving class for the young drivers in your family; and a Ride & Drive event that will let you drive some of the newest vehicles on the road.
Date: March 12-20, 2016
Location: Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, MN
- Facebook: //www.facebook.com/TC.Auto.Show
- Twitter: //twitter.com/tcautoshow
- Google+: //plus.google.com/+Twincitiesautoshow/videos
Cost: Pricing for the 2016 show has not been released yet, so check back in soon to find out!
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?