The 41st Annual Rodders Days is once again holding their yearly event in Tucson, Arizona. The Grand Marshall for this year’s event will be Guy Atchley, a mainstay of the Tucson community. Also, this year the Grand Prize for the event will be a completed 350 Chevy engine which will be given away on May 23rd at the final awards ceremony. The engine was built and donated by Mike and Dennis Scheepstra.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
In addition the Rodders Days event, there will be a Beer and Wine garden open on May 22nd. Earlier that morning will be the annual drive to the Mount Lemmon Ski Lodge where there will be burgers and hot dogs served. On Friday evening, the Live Charity Auction kicks off at the Double Tree Hotel. The auction is a great opportunity to support the local community, so bring your cash and check books!
Social Media: You can find more information about the show on their Social Media Pages:
Dates: May 21-23rd, 2015
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Sponsors: Sponsors for the Rodders Days event are Anderson Painting and Powder Coating, AMS Transmissions, ACE Hardware, Rodding Magazine USA, ASAP Pump Co, NAPA Know How, Chumbler’s Realty, Snyder Systems, and Professional Trailer Repair.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?