This year marks the 23rd Annual Antique City Car Show in beautiful Walnut, Iowa. This year, there will be 27 different classes of cars featured at the show, each with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes awarded. Some of the most popular classes include “Stock”, “Modified”, as well as “Best GM”, “Best Ford,” and “Best MOPAR.”
Judging will be headed up by Bruce and Brenda Walter and will focus on restoration work and modifications. If you’re worried about the weather, don’t be! At the event there will be plenty of ice-cold drinks, BBQ including hamburgers and hot dogs, as well as other food stands manned by volunteers.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The cars will fill up a quarter mile of Antique City Drive, so make sure to come on out and see all the chrome!
Date: August 2, 2015
Location: Walnut, IOWA
- Facebook: //www.facebook.com/pages/Fans-of-Walnut-Iowas-Antique-City/343002367130
- Twitter: //twitter.com/walnutiowa
Cost: Pre-registration is $12 per week, Day of Show Registration is $15. Registration opens at 8 am and will run until noon. The trophies will be presented at 4 pm sharp! Dash Plaques are also given to the first 150 people through the gates.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?