Since 1982, the DFW Auto Show has been wowing attendees with 500,000 square feet of new cars, trucks, and SUVs. The DFW Auto Show is held at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, though it was previously called the Dallas Convention Center. The show features top of the line cars from all of the major U.S. and International manufacturers. If you are in the Dallas Fort Worth metro area, don’t miss this show!
Date: March 25th-29th, 2015
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Location: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center in Dallas, TX
Events: Last year, the event reached 400,000 visitors during the event for the first time since 2004. Organizers of the show credited a strong push from local TV and radio as well as an effective marketing campaign on Social Media with the attendance success. In addition, there were a couple of strong reveals including the new Ford Expedition and the Italian super car Pagani. Look for more reveals in 2015!
Tickets: Tickets are $12 for adults, $5 for senior citizens 65 and older, and $5 for children 6 to 12. Children under 6 are admitted for free.
Sponsors: As mentioned, most major manufacturers will be at the show including Chevrolet, Acura, Aston Martin, Audi, Porsche, Toyota, Lexus, Jeep, Dodge, Cadillac, Ford, and more.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?